Time

"Baby?"

Frances smiled, "I am not fully certain that I am, but I do feel something—maybe it's just my imagination—maybe it's something I want, but we have to do this for us and for our child...if we're going to have one."

Emmanuel never thought of himself as a father—much less father material.

"See?" Frances winked, "Even the idea of creating an innocent life has calmed you."

Emmanuel hadn't even realized that his anger had vanished and he was cupping her belly with his hands.

"And if you're not?"

"We'll have one down the road,"Frances smiled, "Or more.."

"Will Bob be there?" Emmanuel teased, knowing her familiar would stay with her until her death—which is something he didn't want to think about.

"Maybe you should practice on me..." Frances smiled, "I'd like that..."

Emmanuel could feel her pert little breasts press up against his chest as he lifted her into his arms and pushed her up against the closed door.

"Fuck me, Manny.." Frances demanded as she held on with one hand, her legs wrapping around him, her other hand tugging at his trousers.

"Impatient little minx," Emmanuel grinned as he tugged his cock out of his pants, stroking once before Frances guided it into her tight hole, "Fuck....you're going to break me off inside of you.."

Frances moaned as Emmanuel nibbled at her neck, thrusting upwards over and over again as he held her ass in his large hands, kneading her thick globes as he fucked her against the door—hard and wild.

"Yes.." she squealed, "Harder.."

"I don't want to break you.."

"I said harder, dammit!" Frances begged so Emmanuel pistoned his hips and plowed into her, hammering into her pussy with such speed and veracity that he didn't even notice when she came—and she came hard, crying out when not even a minute later Emmanuel made her come again.

"Yes, Frances.." Emmanuel grunted as his cock twitched as sticky ropes of hot come shot deep inside of his lover's channel, "I'm going to wear you out, sweet pea..."

Frances smiled, "Promise?"

There was no end to their lovemaking that day—Emmanuel couldn't get enough of her.

Even when darkness fell, it was only then that they bathed—taking each other once again—did they tire out and rest.

"My desires for you cannot be controlled," Emmanuel admitted as they lay together, naked.

"I don't want you to control them, Manny. I want to feel you every time you want me—I want to give myself to you whenever we have the chance."

"And if you're pregnant?"

"Witches can take wild lovemaking while pregnant," Frances blushed, "We're built for it."

"You are built for me..."

Frances sighed, "Take me like you'd take a whore."

"What?" Emmanuel chuckled, "You are a little naughty girl, aren't you?"

Frances shrugged, "I want all of it—all of you."

Emmanuel couldn't argue with that—he'd be a fool to.

The night passed and Bob had returned with news from Devonia—she would be spying the incubi encampment and keeping an eye on Lucien. The coven would be ready when they received word to fight.

"I don't like it," Emmanuel said, watching as Bob scurried off and Frances began to make breakfast, "I don't like you fighting this battle."

"No one does," Frances told him, "But I will not back down and you will not control me."

"Oh, I don't want to control you," he laughed, "I like it when you're completely unhinged with need for me."

Frances smiled, "My Manny—my demon.."

"Little witch.." Emmanuel wrapped his arms around her, "I am going to gather some firewood."

"Breakfast is almost ready."

"I won't be long."

Leaving her, Emmanuel sauntered into the forest, chopping some wood and looking around to make sure Bob was still there, but he felt something—a presence he didn't like.

"Father?"

Spinning around he only caught sight of Bob who was eating an apple.

"Do you feel him?"

"Unfortunately, I do..."

Bob sniffed the air, "I feel something, too. I am wondering if my lady senses it."

"Do you think he's near?"

Bob sighed, "If he is, he definitely knows your feelings for Miss Frances."

"The bastard..."

"He will try to take her from you, sir.." Bob said, "He will stop at nothing."

Emmanuel knew that—he knew all about his father and what he was capable of.

"There's movement in the woods over there.." Emmanuel told Bob.

"I will investigate," Bob said, "You stay here—close to your beloved."

"No, wait.." Emmanuel said, "If it's him, he'll not hesitate to kill you."

"He can't touch me,sir," Bob said, "I am bound by so much magic and my lady's aura that I am utterly invincible."

Emmanuel doubted that, but he watched as Bob scurried off.

"Crazy rodent.."

He kept watch until Bob disappeared, staying out of his sight for far too long.

"Shit.." Emmanuel took a look at the house and then back to the woods, "This is ludicrous. It's probably my imagination."

He started down the path that Bob took. The sky grew darker—the winds howled. He could hear nothing but the whispers of nature and saw no trace of the familiar.

"Robert!" Emmanuel called, "Bob?!"

"Manny!!"

Frances?

"Manny, breakfast!" Frances's voice drew near so Emmanuel turned around just as Bob scurried passed him, "Manny! Bob?"

"Get her out of these woods and keep her out of these woods," Bob said.

Emmanuel ran as fast as he could to the house, finding Frances on the front porch.

"Frances, get back in the cottage!"

"W-why?"

Bob scurried inside the house and Emmanuel grabbed Frances and pulled her in.

"Manny.."

"It's my father.." Emmanuel rasped, "It's Lucien."