Tempting

"You want me?"

Emmanuel lifted her into his arms and placed her back down onto the bed, her body sinking into the mattress—heart racing.

"I have wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you, sweet pea.." Emmanuel leaned down and kissed Frances softly on her plump lips as her hands found their way down his corded back—the muscles twitching at her magnificent touch.

"Are you going to make love to me?" Frances shivered beneath him, "I want you—I do..I know you'll take care of me."

"You do?" Emmanuel pulled away from her, his hard cock already passing against her wet core, "If you do, I need to make this good for you—better than good even..I don't want you to regret anything."

"How do you make it good for me?" Frances asked curiously, "What do you do to make me feel good?"

Emmanuel eyed her as she lay underneath him. She was very innocent to this situation whereas Emmanuel was far from innocent.

"I can do this.." he nibbled at her neck, up her chin and back down again, "And this.."

He trailed his tongue over her hardened nipples, beckoning a moan from the little witch. He chuckled, knowing that he was going to make her feel the best she'd ever felt in her entire life.

He'd be her first everything and that turned him on even more.

"And this.." he made his way between her thighs and steadied himself right at the entrance of her core. With one little lick to her sensitive nub, Frances became pliant in his hold. She really did trust him, but Emmanuel still didn't understand why.

"Oh...gods.." Frances whimpered as Emmanuel feasted on her, "Manny...I...oh..."

Emmanuel grinned as he continued lapping at her delicious juices. He wanted to wear her out—to show her what she did to him—to make her forget all of her worries and cares.

"I am going to make you come so many times tonight, sweet pea—that I promise you."

Frances's mewls echoed through the room as she writhed beneath him, clutching at his shoulders as her heels dug into the bedding.

"I feel...I feel.."

Emmanuel peered up at her, "You've never made yourself come before?"

"Nooooo.." Frances shook her head, groaning out her answer.

Emmanuel grinned and decided to take it a step further.

He placed a finger—then another—inside of her wet core while continuing his ravishing of her clit.

"Manny...I'm...I think I feel.."

"Yes, that's right, sweetheart...come for me...."

"Ohh....gods...yessss..." Frances cried out in surprise as her release barreled through her and right onto Emmanuel's tongue, "I...I've never felt that before.."

Emmanuel's chuckled, licking his lips as he lined himself with her dripping pussy.

"I will never do anything you do not want, sweet pea," he said, "As much as I want you, I need you to invite me inside of you. May I be your first?"

"I want you to be my only..." Frances shuddered as Emmanuel smiled and ran the tip of his cock up and down her folds,

This is going to hurt, but I will try and make it feel amazing. If you tell me to stop, I will stop.."

"I trust you.."Frances said as her eyes met his and Emmanuel slowly slipped inside of her—inch after agonizing inch, "Oh..it—it hurts..."

Emmanuel stopped and leaned down on his forearms, taking her head in his hands and kissing her as he made his way deeper inside of her core.

Her whimpers weren't lost on him. He knew she was experiencing a nice stretch, but he didn't want her to find it unenjoyable.

"I've got you, Frances," he said, wiping away a tear as he eased out a few inches and then slid back inside—easing out again and then thrusting hard, bottoming out in one hit. She cried out, but Emmanuel kissed her, her moans lost inside of him.

Frances's body was tight, tighter than what he was used to and she felt glorious.

"I am going to move—and I can't guarantee I will go slow the whole time, but I will try."

Frances nodded, "I want this.."

Gently gliding in and out of her, Emmanuel set a nice pace for both of them—not too slow, not too fast. Eventually, Frances's cries of pain turned into cries of pleasures that synchronized with Emmanuel's moans.

"Any man would be a fool not to love you, sweet pea.." Emmanuel caught himself saying to her, "Does this feel good?"

"Yes, oh gods..it feels so good," Frances said, her breathless moans making Emmanuel smile.

He suckled on every inch of flesh that was in his path, paying much attention to her perky breasts which made Frances giggle and that sound seem to go straight to Emmanuel's balls.

"You are delicious.." he grunted, now thrusting harder and deeper, moving Frances's body up the bed with his actions.

"I'm going to come.." Frances told him.

"Then come with me!" Emmanuel howled as they both teetered off the side of the cliff and climaxed together, "Oh..Frances.."

Frances's pussy quivered around Emmanuel's cock, milking him dry—but he wasn't done, yet.

Oh no—he'd only just begun.

Neither one of them had any clue how long they made love, but somehow during the night they both fell asleep—not bothering to clean up. Their bodies were spent and Frances was in heaven.

"Thank you, Manny.." she whispered as the sun shone on the horizon, it's rays cascading through the bedroom window.

Emmanuel had been awake for some time—just watching her sleep or listening to her breathe.

"Thank you for allowing me in.." Emmanuel said, cradling her to him, "You have no idea how good you made me feel."

Emmanuel was half-incubus, but he never catered to his women as much as he'd catered to Frances.

He'd no clue how he was going to let her go now.

How could he when he was falling in love with her?