Ghosts

"Where the hell is everyone?"

Emmanuel paced the room as Frances healed herself. He peeked through the curtains and saw nothing, not even a trace of a living soul. Not one trace of anything except for the houses still standing.

"The witches fought them off really well," Thomas said, "They're probably a few miles from here but you know Father always has eyes and ears, hence the arrow attack."

Samuel stepped outside and back in again.

"We're good here for right now. I think she bound it."

Emmanuel smiled at his soon to be wife and mother of his unborn child.

"We'll get through this," Samuel said as he watched his little brother pay close attention to his beloved, "Emmanuel, a word?"

Emmanuel, not wanting to leave Frances's side, was shooed away by her as he reluctantly stepped into the kitchen with his brothers.

"Is she worth all of this?" Samuel asked, "I've been waiting to take this son of a bitch down for so long, but you know the consequences."

Emmanuel smiled, "She's more than worth it and so is our daughter. I can fight him on my own if you don't want to get involved. "

Thomas shook his head,"This could be all out war, Emmanuel."

"Then so be it."

"I just wish she'd listen to you about fighting. We can keep her safe, but she wants to face Lucien, too?"

"She's not budging. Frances is sweet, but she's also stubborn. "

Thomas chuckled,"Like you, except the sweet part. "

"We're going to scout the area," Samuel said, "You stay here with her. We won't be long."

As Samuel and Thomas took their leave, Emmanuel settled down with Frances who looked quite exhausted.

"Darling, sweet pea... " he stroked her hair and kissed her forehead as she lay curled up next to him, "We haven't found your sisters, but I promise you we will."

"Your family is missing, too. I fear for them."

Emmanuel frowned, "You fear for my family?"

"Yes, they deserve to be happy, to be free of your father's wrath and to have forgiveness if they seek it. "

Emmanuel sighed,"You're too good, my love. Too, too good... "

Frances smiled up at him and trailed his fingers over his chest.

"How good do you want me to be? "

Emmanuel growled," So, so good... "

Lifting her onto him, Emmanuel tugged his cock out of his trousers as Frances pulled her panties to the size and lowered herself onto Emmanuel's member.

"Oh, fuck," Emmanuel groaned as he watched Frances ride him. She was slow and passionate, deliberately teasing him to the point of orgasm and then stopping to admire him.

"Little minx... " Emmanuel teased.

"I'll be anything you want me to be," Frances panted, grinding on Emmanuel's cock, her hips rolling wildly as she picked up her pace.

"That's it.. right there! I'm going to blow my load so hard insude of your pussy that you'll still be feeling it in a week!"

Frances giggled as her own release plowed through her causing her body to jerk, stiffen and then she exploded all over his cock as Emmanuel came.

"Well, that always calms me down," Emmanuel laughed as Frances rolled off of him and composed herself.

"We must fight as soon as we get word," Emmanuel reminded her, "I really wish you'd reconsider."

"I will never reconsider when it comes to people I love," Frances told him, "There's nothing you can do or say that will stop me."

He pulled her close as she slept. Emmanuel eventually made his way back outside to catch sight of something shifting in the woods, but he wasn't going to investigate. No need to leave the safety of the cottage when his woman was still there.

It wasn't his father, though. He knew that much. Lucien was far away. He couldn't feel him at all.

Robert and Reginald were able to slide through the village undetected and unscathed.

Robert told Frances and Emmanuel that nothing seemed off except for the obvious disappearing act of everyone.

"This is as if it's been days," Emmanuel said, "Like they're fighting further away from here."

Samuel nodded, "We've scouted for miles. They might have gone closer to the Castle Lands, but I would be surprised if they did."

"Why? The hags and succubi love that territory," Emmanuel reminded them.

"Should we get ready and go?" Thomas asked, "The worst that can happen is that they ambush us."

"I think your father wants to fight this one.." Frances offered, "It's oddly personal to him."

Emmanuel agreed, "Well, I've taken what he wants and won't give it back."

"Funny how your father believes I'm just property for him and not a person who has a say!" Frances scowled.

"That's good ole Lucien, " Samuel shook his head,"We'll fight him. We'll make them pay for what he and our siblings have done to your coven. "

For a few hours, the group talked and ate, resting up for whatever might change upon them.

"What is that? " Frances asked, peeking out of the window and into the darkness of the village.

"What?" Emmanuel joined her and stared out into the abyss, "Do you see something?"

"I feel something," Frances shivered, "Something awful, putrid... something calling to me."

Thomas and Samuel stood up, both pulling her away from the window as Emmanuel balled his fists, his body tensing and ready to fight.

"It's Lucien... he's calling for you."