Familiar

Thomas and Samuel glanced at each other.

"She's a keeper, Emmanuel.." Thomas told him, a little jealous that his brother had found love, but also happy, "We have to get back, but it'll be about two weeks or so that father is supposed to be home. Prepare now."

"Thank you both," Frances said, graciously, "I truly appreciate it."

Samuel grinned, "Contrary to what this bastard's told you, we're not all that bad."

Frances took Emmanuel's hand and squeezed it, gazing into his eyes filled with love for her, "I know.."

Once the brothers were gone, Frances and Emmanuel huddled back into the cottage with Frances making some more cocoa.

"You don't seem phased.."

"I am, but I am with you, my love," she said to him, "I know we can defeat this."

"I want you to go back to your coven."

"I will not leave you!"

"It isn't about your pride!" Emmanuel yelled, not meaning to be so brute, "I cannot lose you!"

Frances stood up and handed him a mug of cocoa.

"I am a novice, but I have fought against your kind before—do you not recall being bound?"

Emmanuel smiled, "Yes..I remember how I wanted you right then and there."

She smiled, "I will be fine—you will be fine. We won't go into this hot headed, but we need to have a plan."

"My plan right now is to take you up against this wall.." Emmanuel said, his eyes darkening and his cock twitching as he watched Frances's body jiggle when she giggled, "Gods..how did I get so lucky?"

He watched her strip slowly—not taking her eyes off of him.

"Come here and sit on my lap, sweet pea," Emmanuel commanded as he tossed off his trousers and settled in on a nearby chair, his hardened cock saluting her.

Frances smiled and straddled him, bottoming out on his member in one hard pound.

"Fuck.." Emmanuel moaned, "Fuck me, Frances.."

Frances rode him and she rode him hard. If by chance they didn't make it, she wanted to remember him—remember their lovemaking.

"I love you, Frances...don't do anything stupid just to save me..."

"I'll do what I want.." Frances panted as she gave her all to him.

Emmanuel chuckled, "Little minx... "

Their pants and groans were a melodic sympathy and of lust.

"Is this what people mean when they fight and have makeup sex?" Frances moaned, her pussy clenching her demon's giant cock, "Oh... gods... "

Emmanuel thrust upward, meeting her pace.

"I'm sure we'll be having all sorts of srx, sweet pea.. including makeup sex.."

"Turn around and bend over... "

Frances slipped off of him and bent over, Emmanuel grabbing her hips and plunging into her dripping hole.

"Oh fuck... ."

"There's the naughty girl I knew you were hiding... " Emmanuel grinned, swiveling his hips to go even deeper.

"I'm going to come... "

Emmanuel growled, "Fuck yes you are!"

With one more thrust, Emmanuel shot ropes of sticky come inside of Frances, causing the little witch to plummet off the mountain into her own euphoric waters.

"I'm most certainly not done with you.." Emmanuel panted in her ear as he slipped out and picked Frances up by the waist, placing her on the table, legs spread wide, he watched as their combined juices dripped down her thighs and plowed into her again.

There was no holding back for either one of them and they soon found themselves diving into hot waters as their releases barreled through their bodies–leaving them exhausted.

"Let's go to the river and bathe before dinner," Frances offered.

"We can do that, "Emmanuel said as he gathered some clothes and oils, a few towels and wine.

"We need wine to bathe?"

Emmanuel smiled, "One always needs wine to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?"

"Us."

As the paddler around in the rushing river, the comfort found in each other was overwhelming. Frances and Emmanuel could talk about anything, even the horrible things that Emmanuel had done for his father.

"Lucien.. his name is Lucien."

Frances held on to him as they waded together, listening to him speak of his childhood.

"We had women there.. we had mothers, but not our own mother.."

"Are you full-blooded with any siblng?"

"No, I'm the only child of Andrea and Lucien."

"Well, we'll have plenty of babies, I'm sure."

"Hello!"

"What the fuck?!" Emmanuel stepped in front of Frances to shield her from an attack, "Who's there?!"

"Me!"

"Who? Where?"

"On the stone!"

"There's a huge ass rat on the stone!"

Frances swam over to the rat.

"You're talking?"

"Of course I am! I belong to you, Frances!"

"Huh?" Emmanuel scowled,"Get away from it, Frances. "

The rat sighed,"I beg your pardon, but I'm her familiar. "

Frances gasped and squealed in delight.

"You're finally here!" She reached out to take it in her arms and the rat gladly accepted the affection.

"What is your name?"

"Robert, call me Bob.. "

Emmanuel stepped closer,"How do we know that you're not a shifter?"

"Both of you would know," Bob said, "Especially my lady here. Now, I've been eavesdropping and it looks like I need to get back to the Light Forest soon to talk to Devonia."

Frances placed Bob back on the stone and agreed,"Yes, we're in a bit of a jam. We need my sisters to help."

Emmanuel shook his head,"I said no."

Bob chuckled, his whiskers wiggling, his wet brown fur shimmering in the sunshine.

"Honeymoon's over before it's started?" He snickered.

Frances turned to Emmanuel with the most serious expression.

"And I said I'm not leaving you. My familiar has arrived to help me and I'll be damned if you're going after your father alone."