20: Warming

MATURITY WARNING

Y/N POV

Chan picked me up and brought me back to my room. He gave me pants to wear and grabbed a hoodie for me, helping me to put it on. I then asked him to grab my bag for me. 

He picked me up again and brought me to the living room, putting me down on the couch. He went and got his wallet and keys before coming back to me. 

He picked me up, bridal style and walked out the door, making sure to lock it. He carried me downstairs and put me in the car. He put my seatbelt on for me then ran over to the other side of the car and got in. 

He handed me the aux before starting up the car. I shuffled The Neighborhood on my Spotify. We ended up talking instead of listening to music.

"So what's something you always wanted to try? Like if you could do anything in the world?" Chan asked.

"I think I would want to go Bungee Jumping," 

"Bungee Jumping!? You're not afraid of height?" Chan asked.

"Surprisingly no. I'm not scared of heights," 

"What about roller coasters?"  

"I love roller coasters," I replied.

"Really? You're not scared of anything happening to them? Like final destination or anything?"

"You watched those?" 

"Yeah, when I was younger,"

"Me too, but no. I feel like if they weren't safe they wouldn't let anyone on them. But if they suddenly stop the ride and start working on it then it's a no for me,"

" See, I don't know how people do that. What about skydiving? Would you go sky-diving?"

"I would have to think about that because not only are you jumping out of a plane, you are relying on a parachute to open up and save you," 

"But with bungee jumping, aren't you relying on a cord to save you?"

"Yes, but the damage between the both is a big difference. You might break a lot of bones bungee jumping, but with a plane, I'm pretty sure your fate is sealed," I said.

"True, True,"

"I would go sky- gliding though,"

"Isn't that the same thing?" Chan asked.

"No, it's completely different. And you have an instructor with you the whole time so it's much safer," 

"I don't think I would try it though,"

"Are you scared of heights?" I asked.

"I don't want to say I'm scared of heights, but I'm not, not scared of heights," 

"Lame. Lee Know if scared of heights too, but he's like leg shaking terrified of heights," 

"Really? Is it that bad?"

"Yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm surprised he was okay on the plane, " I said.

"Well, what's something that you are terrified of?" Chan asked.

"People, society, human communication," I said laughing.

"Other than that silly," he said laughing with me.

"Well, I had this fear of butterflies ever since I was little," 

"Butterflies?" Chan said confused.

"Yeah, it's weird. I can't remember the traumatic event that set it off, but I always remember being afraid of them,"