17: 6 feet

LEE KNOW POV

It's only been a few hours and I am already worried about Y/n. I know she's comfortable with Chan, but still.

Plus, she's my best friend and I miss her.

I would rather have her around me than Aubrey. I didn't know that she was going to go on this business trip with us.

She convinced my seatmate to switch places with her so that she could sit next to me. The worst part was that I was ignoring her and wasn't giving her the attention that she wanted, so she flirted and talked to my other seatmate, so guess who was in the middle of the two. Me!

The way my head has been throbbing is unbelievable.

I wanted to take a nap as soon as we got to the hotel, but I wanted to check on Y/n first. I texted her that I made it to the hotel and not long after she Facetimed me.

"Lee Knowww! How was the flight? I miss you already" Y/n said.

I examined her face through the phone. I could see she was a little pink around the eyes and on the tip of her nose. Her face was slightly swollen and there was a band-aid on her forehead.

I clenched my jaw at the thought of anything happening to her.

"Where's Chan?" I asked sweetly.

"He's right here," she said turning the phone on him.

"Let me talk to him for a minute, okay?" I said.

"But, we just got on the phone," she said pouting.

I gave her a stern look, that didn't take much before she handed Chan the phone.

"Go to Y/n's room and shut the door behind you," I said coldly.

He obliged, walking into her room before looking back at the phone letting me know he was in there.

"Was Y/n crying?" I asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Why was she crying and why didn't you tell me?" I asked cutting him off.

"She was just telling me before you called. She-"

"You better not have done anything to her, Chan I swear I will take the first flight back and you will be 6 feet underground before midnight," I snapped.

"Lee Know, calm down. I'll tell you everything I know, starting from the moment she woke up, okay,"

I nodded in response.

"I think she had a bad dream, but when I came in here she had rolled off the bed in her sleep. She wasn't hurt but she kind of yelled at me when I tried to help her up, so I gave her some space and went to cook her some pancakes because I remember you said she liked them. When I was finished I went to go get her and walked in on her crying. I thought she was hurt but turns out she was just overwhelmed because her drawing wasn't turning out like she wanted it to," he said.

"What about her forehead?"

"Oh, she said she had accidentally knocked her sketchbook into her forehead while trying to get it off her desk. Since she didn't want me to help her up this morning and couldn't get herself up, she ended up stuck on the floor. She was crying still when I found her so I calmed her down,"

"So is she okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah, she even talked like right after. Once she finished her food, I cleaned the wound and everything and she was telling me what happened and showed me the drawing,"

"Okay go give her the phone then come back in her room so I can talk to her," I said.

I watched him as he walked back and gave Y/n the phone.