3: The Man in the Waterfall

Please do not look up what BDSM is, I'll save you from it being in your history, google says it's "a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves to be practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture often is said to depend on self-identification" Copy & Pasted.

Y/N POV

Lee Know got here not too long ago and has started dinner for me, but I just can't get my mind off of the scar on his back. It made me sad to know that he had been through something like that. I don't know if it's my compassion for animals or my will against violence, but I... I don't know. I was too in my thoughts to hear Lee Know call for me.

"You have been in a daze since I got here, what's up?" Lee Know asked.

"Hello?"

"Y/N!"

"Yes, yes what? Why are you yelling?" I replied.

" What's on your mind? I was trying to ask you, but you were out of it," Lee Know said.

"I went back on the trail today, the one with the waterfall,"

"and the animal man thing? Don't start with this again,"

"You asked what was on my mind. Anyways how was work?"

"Terrible, there's this new girl named Aubrey,"

"Ouuuu Aubrey, so tell me how does she look,"

" Of course, she's pretty or whatever, but did you not hear the word terrible?"

"Blah blah blah, continue,"

"So new girl Aubrey, everyone's already head over heels for her, I mean tripping over chairs for her. So trying to be the friendly one of the team, I go to greet her and at first it's good, but then some of the other team members start to join and she starts opening flirting with me, I mean straight aegyo and the only person I might handle doing aegyo is you," he said.

" You even cringe when I do aegyo, I would pay millions to watch this happen," I laughed.

"Anyways, she picks up that I'm not into her and moves on-"

"That quick? Dang, she said nothing too special here"

Lee Know pointed the knife at me while glaring. I held her hands up surrendering so he could go back to cooking my (our) dinner.

"Like I was saying, she moves onto another guy and starts flirting with him, but tries to make eye contact with me while she is doing it. I'm wondering if she is trying to make me jealous or what but I'm not into people who jump on others at first contact," he said

"Okay, so what made work so terrible?"

"She follows me around and speaks loudly so I can overhear her conversations with other people. I swear I had to stop and take a deep breath every minute because it was so annoying. I started to get a headache from how loud she was talking,"

"Aww poor baby, do you still have a headache?"

"It's going away now,"

" I'll give you some medicine after we eat okay?"

Lee Know finished cooking the curry and we sat down trying to find a movie to watch while eating. Lee Know hates action movies because the fast movements hurt his head, but he loves horror movies. Meanwhile, I love thriller/action movies and hate horror movies.