11: Her Name

MATURITY WARNING
CHAN POV

I am trying my best to keep my mind off of what happened the other night while I am still at Y/n's place. I want to know what exactly happened, but I can't think about that right now.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie? Or start a TV show?" Lee Know asked.

"We can't start another TV show. We are already watching one, remember?" Y/n said.

"Oh yeah, Chan have you seen the TV show on Netflix, 'It's Okay Not to be Okay?" Lee Know asked.

"No, but I've seen some clips of it on Instagram, it looks good," I said.

"Do you want to watch it with us?" he asked.

"Have you guys started it already?" I asked.

"We have, but I didn't pay attention. Y/n is on the third episode,"

"I didn't pay attention to the third, so technically I'm on the second, but we can restart it for you," she said.

"Let's do that so that I can actually pay attention this time," Lee Know said.

"Okay, but can someone get my sketchbook before we start so I can draw while watching?" Y/n said.

"I'll go get it," Lee Know said.

"I'll go use the bathroom before we start," I said, excusing myself.

I don't know if I should talk to Y/n to see what happened that night or if I should try to figure it out for myself first. I don't know what I should do. She wasn't drunk so she remembers everything that could've happened, but I was. Being drunk doesn't excuse any behavior, and it would be easier to act like I don't remember, but then I would just feel like a bad person.

I'm going to try to remember everything, then I'll try to talk to her and clear the air because I cannot carry tension, especially since I'm supposed to stay here with her for a week in a few days.

After watching a couple of episodes, it was getting late so I decided to go ahead and go back to my place.

"Can you come by tomorrow and stay with Y/n so that I can go home and pack my things for the trip?" Lee Know asked.

"Yeah, or you can drop her off over at my place since I'm cooking for you guys remember," I said.

"Right, text me if you need anything or have questions about anything," Lee Know said.

"Alright, bye guys! See you tomorrow,"

Y/n and Lee Know waved goodbye as I left to go to my place.

I sat down with my hands running through my hair as I started to slightly panic. My mind tried to remember but the only thing I could think of is me telling her that I needed her.

I hit my head with my hands trying to force the memory to come back.

After what seemed like forever, I decided to take a shower to clear my mind, then I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I turned on the shower letting the water get warm before stepping in. I closed my eyes letting the water hit me.

I slowly started to remember little scenes of what happened.

I felt Y/n going over my torso with a cold rag. My body felt hot as she dabbed my sweat off. I was sitting on the couch with my shirt off.

I grabbed her hand pulling her closer.

I remember wanting her so badly. My body was craving her so badly. I needed her.

I closed my eyes throwing back my head moaning her name in frustration.

I started thinking about her and what else could have happened.

Me pulling her on top of me and holding her by the waist. Her flustered face looking down at me and her hands on my bare chest.

Grabbing her hands, I lead them to my throat wrapping her hands around me.

The more I imagine her the less I can tell from reality and my imagination.

I felt the blood rush to my member as it stood straight up. I tried to think about anything else to make it go away but visions of Y/N kept popping up. I growled in frustration.

I started pumping myself slowly thinking about her. Stepping into the shower with me, she would stare into my eyes daring me to break eye contact and wander my eyes along her body. She turned me around pushing me to the wall. I groan as my member made contact with the shower tiles.

She kissed my back, swirling her tongue  over every curve my back held. She pushed her body up against mine and started to bite my neck. I could feel her warm breast against my back.

She turned my body to where I'm facing her, grabbing my hand she sticks my fingers in her mouth, twirling her tongue  between my fingers she watched my face as she slowly slide my fingers out of her mouth.

She leads my hand down to her pussy, sliding one of my fingers in. I could feel her juices soak me as her walls squeezed my finger.

She grabbed my member starting to pump it as I matched her speed moving my finger in and out of her.

I moaned her name as I wanted so badly to be inside of her. I kissed her neck while resting my head on her shoulder. She watched me satisfied, she leaned closer moaning in my ear.

She put her hand on mine, leading me to her clit, drawing circles in her waters. I bite her neck as she moaned in response.

"Make me feel good baby boy,"

I started picking up my pace making her take a deep breath as she tried to match my speed. We moaned in each other's ears as we were close to cumming.

"Good boy, faster," she moaned.

Scratching her nails into my back she cummed on my fingers as I did hers.

After letting out a big moan she told me to get on my knees.

"Lick me clean,"

I wasted no time dropping down and throwing her leg over my shoulder. I moved my tongue over her folds. With one hand holding her leg on my shoulder and the other on her waist keeping her close to me, I guided her body to the wall as she held onto my hair.

I moved my tongue in and out of her as she tried to push my head further into her as she was reaching her climax again.

She moved my hand to her breast giving them hard squeezes. She moved her hips, riding my tongue as she reached her high.

I imagined licking her clean, swallowing her juices as she cummed on my tongue.

I cummed in my hands, slowly pumping the rest as I rode my high, moaning her name.

"Y/n"