10: Fever

Y/N POV

I looked around then at the TV, seeing that the episode was almost over. I touch my face, feeling the blood rush to it from what I was imagining. I was breathing heavily and I could feel my pussy throbbing, craving him.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before Lee Know came to check on me.

"Chan is coming over later," Lee Know said walking into the room.

He rushed to me feeling my face and forehead.

"Are you okay? Your face is flushed and you feel warm. I think you are running a fever. Let me go get you a rag," Lee Know said worried.

He came back with a cold rag, folding it and putting it on my forehead.

"How's your ankle?" he asked.

"Cold," I replied as he laughed at my answer.

"As I was saying Chan is coming over later to hang out and he is bringing food,"

"Oh, Okay," I said trying not to act suspicious.

" He is also going to stay with you while I go on my business trip,"

"What?" I yelled.

" Listen,"

"No, Lee Know, he can't,"

"Why not?" he asked.

" He just, no," I whined not wanting to tell him the reason.

"Y/n he is the only one I could think of and you know he is the only other person that you wouldn't feel drained around. He already clarified with his boss and agreed to stay with you while I am gone,"

"Is this why you left me alone earlier? To go find me a caretaker? Lee Know I will be perfectly fine. I'm not a child," I argued.

"I understand that you are not a child and I would've been fine if he would've just checked on you while I was gone, but since you sprained your ankle, I don't feel okay leaving you alone for such a long time. To heal faster you need to stay off of it and for you to do that, someone needs to help you to do everything else,"

"But-"

"Okay, how about I change that deal that we made,"

"The one about me massaging your feet?" I asked.

"Instead of doing that, you have to let Chan stay here while I'm gone, or" He stuck his feet in my face.

"Deal," I said almost immediately upon seeing his feet.

I sat there sulking while Lee Know held a proud look on his face. He walked around to the other side of the bed jumping right beside me.

"What are you watching," he asked.

"The show we started a few days ago,"

"You are watching it without me," he said acting offended.

"You weren't even watching it for real when I put it on and halfway through you got up and started cooking," I said giggling.

"Okay, but still,"

"Okay, do you want me to restart it so you can actually pay attention this time?" I suggested.

"Yes actually," he said.

I restarted the show and took his phone so that he would pay attention.

LEE KNOW POV

I looked over and Y/N had fallen asleep. I decided not to wake her since she had already seen these episodes.

I heard a knock on the door, thinking it must be Chan, I paused the TV, going to let him in.

"Hey, come in. Y/n is asleep in the back," I say.

"I brought hibachi chicken and sushi," Chan said.

"Let's eat the sushi before I wake y/n up. The smell of fish makes her nauseous," I said.

"It's not fish. I don't like fish either. It's avocado, cucumber, rice, and chicken wrapped in soy paper. The soy paper doesn't have a taste to it and the chicken is cooked of course, so no fish smell or taste," he said.

"I don't understand how people don't like fish, but whatever floats your boat. Let's set the table then I'll wake her up,"

He helped me set the table and asked if I had a hangover from last night's wine.

"No, but I woke up on the floor," I said.

"On the floor?" he asked laughing.

"Yeah, apparently we were both too drunk to walk on our own. Y/n carried me to her room, but I ended up rolling off the bed. She said she still had to carry you to the couch so she left me there, said if I really wanted to sleep on the bed, I would get up and get on it,"

"So she carried both of our dead weight?" Chan asked surprised and feeling bad.

"Yep, but don't feel too bad. She feels like taking care of us drunk is paying us back for the times we helped her. Although we are a burden drunk, she's okay with it," I said.

"To be honest, I don't remember anything from last night past our debate on cats and dogs," he said.

"We had a debate on cats and dogs? I don't remember anything at all," I said laughing.

We finished setting the table. I went to wake Y/n telling her that the food and Chan is here. Half asleep I tell her to climb on my back. I carry her to the dining room and sit her down as she tries to open her eyes.

I and Chan chuckle at her cuteness. I go get her strawberry milk out of the refrigerator and put a straw in the bottle.

"Here Y/n drink this," I said.

As soon as she takes a sip her eyes slowly open as she takes the bottle from my hands.

"She's just like a baby," I say to Chan laughing.

I asked her to tell us what happened last night so that she could wake herself up.

"You guys were terrible. Lee Know was saying the worst jokes and Chan, you were about to fall out of the chair from laughing so hard, then you guys kept arguing back and forth about which ocean is the best ocean," Y/n said.

"Which one ended up being the best," Chan asked.

"You both agreed on the Atlantic Ocean and the reason was because that is where Atlantis is," she said laughing.

"How did we act?" I asked.

"Lee Know, I don't know what that thing did to you, but you were so convinced that you were a mermaid, which is how the ocean topic came about and Chan you just were a complete child, I mean toddler all the way," she said

Chan POV

" I acted like a child?" I said laughing, but soon stopped.

'Mommy' rang through my mind. The scenes from last night played in my head as I started putting together what happened. 'Mommy I need you', My eyes widened as I looked at Y/n.