8: Pancakes

Y/n POV

It's the morning after what happened last night and I am praying that he doesn't remember anything. I mean it's not like anything happened, but the embarrassment that we both would have, the awkwardness, I just don't want to be put in an uncomfortable situation.

"Y/n!" Lee Know yells from the floor, scaring the pure shit out of me.

"Jesus Christ, stop yelling!" I said.

"Why am I on the ground," he asked

"♫ Everything I need is on the ground ♫" I sang laughing.

"Yah!"

"You rolled off the bed last night"

"And you didn't think to help me up off the floor?"

"I carried you to the room then I had to carry Chan to the couch, not to mention the dead weight and mess you two left. I figured that if you really wanted to sleep on the bed, you would've got up by yourself,"

"You know I would usually scold you, but since you had to deal with two drunks, I'll let this one slide," Lee Know said.

"As you should," I said before getting hit on the head by Lee Know.

"Is Chan still here?"

"I haven't been out of the room yet, I just woke up when you yelled,"

We went out to find an empty couch and no Chan.

"I guess he was too embarrassed and left early this morning before we woke up, or before you woke me up," I said glaring at Lee Know.

"Go get ready and I'll make us breakfast"

I was showering when I started thinking about Chan and whether he was okay. I know he doesn't work today either, but he was pretty drunk last night. And he left early this morning. Wait does that mean he remembers what happened? Shit! Shit! Shit! What am I going to do? Wait, let's not assume. Maybe he left because he was embarrassed about being drunk or hopefully he just thinks he did something, but doesn't remember. Shit, I hope he doesn't remember.

"Y/n! Are you almost done? Pancakes are ready!" Lee Know yelled.

I hurried up and tried to jump out of the shower when-

LEE KNOW POV

All I heard was a loud noise and I knew that the girl slipped and fell in the shower.

She's not one for being clumsy, but I guess she really wanted some pancakes.

"Lee Know help!" Y/n yelled.

"Grab something to cover yourself. I'm coming in,"

I hurried and opened the door to a crying y/n on the floor holding her ankle.

"Y/n what happened?" I asked already knowing the answer.

I hurriedly picked her up and brought her to the couch in the living room.

"Let me check it," I say slowly lifting her leg.

She winced in pain, holding back more tears.

"My ankle,"

I checked her ankle, but I'm not a doctor, I couldn't see anything wrong.

"I'm taking you to the hospital," I said.

"Lee Know I'm in a towel," she said still crying with tears running down her cheeks.

I try my best to hide my laugh. I know she's hurt, but she has a way of looking cute in situations like this.

"I'll bring you some clothes,"

I went and got her a dress and some underwear and helped her wear them.

The whole way there I had to hold her hand, WHILE DRIVING.

We got to the hospital and had to wait for 30 minutes before y/n got seen. If I hadn't raised hell, it probably would've been another 45 minutes.

The doctor checked her and said she sprained her ankle. After wrapping her ankle, he told us that she needed to stay off her feet.

"How long will it take to heal? Or until she can at least walk?" I asked.

"About a month, maybe less if you she keeps it iced and elevated. I'll give you crutches so it's easier to move by yourself," he said.

Shit, I go on my business trip in a few days.

We got to the car and I helped her get in. I was driving back when she noticed me looking stressed.

"Lee Know what's wrong?" y/n said.

"I have a business trip in a few days remember," I said.

"OH right, but..." she said

"Who's gonna be there to take care of you now? I was okay before because I could just ask Chan to check up on you or order you food, but now you're not even supposed to walk," I started pouting without noticing.

"Lee Know, I'll be okay. I have crutches you know. I can still get around if I need to," she said.

"But still, I'm worried that something worse might happen when I am away,"

"It won't, I promise. And if something does happen, I will call you right away. You can send Chan over to check on me if you want to or to take care of things, but I promise, nothing else will happen. Besides no one will be making me pancakes that I will slip and fall for," she tried to lighten the mood, but I was still worried.

"I need someone to be there with you if you don't want me to worry," I started sulking.

"No, Lee Know. Nobody needs to stay with me. I'm fine. I promise, just have them check up on me," she refused, but I was not letting her stay by herself with an injured ankle and little to no living instinct. She forgets to eat and although she does keep water with her at all times, she forgets to drink it. She can be so focused on one thing that she forgets that her body needs other things to survive. Sometimes she'll tell me that she has eaten when I call or that she's going to order something right after we get off the phone, but when I get there, she still hasn't eaten. And now she has a busted ankle which prevents her from moving around and doing these things.

I know that we just met Chan, but I'm going to have to talk to him when I get y/n settled. He's the only one that she knows other than me and that's close by. Y/n isn't on good terms with her family nor is she comfortable around them. And My mom has to watch my siblings and I know if I take her there, they would get on her nerves.

Y/n doesn't like children, but they like her. She's good with kids, but she rather not be around them. She told me that being around kids drains her more than ever because kids are innocent, therefore they deserve the world and that's what she tries to give them. She gives them all her love, attention, and energy. She would play with them all day until they fell asleep. She would barely take breaks when playing with them. If she wasn't holding them up with her arms, she would be on her back holding them in the air with her feet. She was the middle child, so she knew the feeling of being left out. She would play with every kid the same way and not leave one out. If she hugged one of them, she would go around and hug the others. When other people tend to children, they pick a favorite, although they don't tell anyone, they do and they pay them the most attention. Y/n chooses all of them. She's such a pure soul and I believe that the children see that, and that's why they love her so much.