13: You know what else is big?

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the counter guiding Chan through the recipe.

He was cutting up the potatoes beside me while we were going back and forth about who would win between the Megalodon and the Kraken if they ever got into a fight.

"I know that obviously, the Kraken is bigger, but the megalodon is a shark. It's a shark against an octopus," Chan said.

"It's a giant squid," I said.

"Doesn't matter. One bite and that thing should be down,"

"You would think, but what about the ink? Then the megalodon wouldn't be able to see,"

"Ah, I didn't think about that,"

"And after that, even if the megalodon bit it, it has multiple arms which would easily wrap around it and boom, easy win," I said.

"You're right. You're right. I didn't think about that,"

"What about bringing one of them back to life? If you had to choose to bring one back to life, which one would it be?" I asked.

" Honestly I don't think that megalodons are extinct,"

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"I mean we have only explored, what? 5 percent of the ocean. I'm pretty sure..."

Chan continued to talk about whatever we were talking about. I found myself not paying attention anymore.

My eyes were stuck on his arms. My eyes traveled with his veins, down to his hands then back up to his shoulders. His biceps softly flexed every time the knife went down. I could hear my heartbeat start to match the sound of the knife hitting the chopping board.

I watched as he cupped the potatoes in his hand and walked over to the pot. My eyes trailed all over his back as if I was looking for something.

My teeth slowly punctured my lip as my sight landed on his ass. The taste of blood ran over my tongue as I tilted my head to the side. I squinted my eyes as my mind ran through thoughts of what I would do to him.

I could feel my body start to heat up from getting turned on just looking at him. Eye fucking him. That's what I was doing. Imagining him under my touch, his body under mine.

"I want him," I said.

"What was that?" Chan said turning around clueless.

"Nothing, Nothing," I said, realizing I started thinking out loud.

"What did you want? I heard you say you want something?"

"Oh um... Water! I want water!"

"Your water bottle is right there beside you," Chan said confused.

"Cold water, I meant to say cold water. Can I get some ice please?" I asked.

Nice save, y/n. I rolled my eyes at my attempt to save myself.

"So I should let the potatoes boil for a few minutes right? Then it should be done?" Chan asked changing the subject, which I will internally thank him for.

"Yes. And Lee Know should be back around the time that everything is done," I said.

" Great. So what do we do now," he asked.

" We can watch TV if you want, or we can just chill. It's up to you," I said.

"Let's find a movie for us all to watch later after we eat," He suggested.

"Sounds good to me, but I kind of need help getting down," I said a little embarrassed.

"OH Right,"