New Romantics

There was a loud roaring sound of the crowd that was outside the venue as we exited out the side door. The show ended an hour ago and there was still a large crowd of stragglers waiting to see the band. Noah held my hand tightly in his as we headed straight for the rented SUV that would be taking us back to the hotel. Tomorrow is the first off day in six days and the boys need it desperately; in fact they need it so bad no one has even mentioned making plans for tomorrow. I won't lie. I'm looking forward to waking up next to a sleepy Noah without having to jump up and get the day started. Who knows, maybe we'll get a whole day of alone time. Tour is coming to an end soon and although it's bittersweet I can't wait to be home, back to our routine of normalcy. Oh, how I miss my quiet time, lying in bed, watching Noah write and getting to hear the entire process.

Sliding into the slick leather seats of the SUV Noah lifted me up and set me in his lap as the others piled in behind us. I couldn't help but giggle from the sensation of having been squeezed by my sides. I heard Noah groan as I wiggled in my new seat. "Is that what we're doing tonight?" he asked quietly by my ear. His breath fanned over me, sending a chill down my spine.

"Maybe" the word came out as innocently as I could muster before I squeezed his thigh in my hand firmly. He wore basketball shorts with his t shirt, leaving his skin exposed. I grazed his skin with my nails before pulling my hand back to my lap.

I heard a strained sigh before he spoke again. "You're going to regret teasing me babe." His hands held me in place by my hips, where his fingers now dug into me through the thin dress I have on.

I've never regretted it before" I countered as I turned my head to meet his gaze, his eyes were dark as they looked back at me.

"I'm going to make you ache tomorrow." His threat made me smile back at him deviously.

"It would be a pleasure" I winked quickly before facing front as the car came to a screeching halt and horns blared out from all directions. I slid from Noah's lap but braced myself from hitting the seat in front of me too ungracefully. Complaints were rattled off by the guys as Noah moved to correct my positioning; now a strong arm wrapped around my waist almost uncomfortably tight. 

"You alright?" Noah asked softly as he scanned over me quickly. I nodded quickly as I adjusted my legs which proved difficult due to Noah's tight hold on me.

Throaty moans and the sound of our skin connecting filled the hotel room as Noah pushed into me deeper and deeper. He supported himself on his elbows, caging me on either side of my head, his head hung low for his sweaty forehead to graze mine every so often. He was whispering sweet nothings as he continued to fuck me. When his lips would connect with mine I felt weightless, like nothing else mattered but this very moment. It was with one last strained moan that Noah stilled inside me. He stopped at the deepest point and stayed there as the sound of our breathing filled the room. As I caught my breath I let out a light moan at the feeling of his seed dampening my core further. I almost enjoyed this feeling more than the act itself. Wait, no, this can't be happening. We're supposed to be using condoms. Oh, fuck.

Fear ran through me, stiffening every muscle for a second before I broke out into a fit trying to get out from under Noah. "No, no, no, no no," I muttered to myself as I pushed against Noah's unmoving body.

"Alex, stop" Noah was too strong. he pushed me back down flat against the mattress and leaned over me so I had no choice but to look at him. "I want this" he stated without breaking eye contact. "Don't you?" he asked with a quirked brow. "Isn't this what we want?" Is he serious? Am I dreaming right now? "Alex" he repeated.

"What?" was all I could muster. "What are you-"

"Why not?" his face held an expression so unbothered, so calm I couldn't believe what was happening. "I want this Alex. I thought you wanted this to." he sat up straight now, still deeply set inside me.

"Of course I want this." I whispered now. "I just- I, I didn't know you-" I trailed off now staring at him dumbfounded.

"I want this, very much," he confirmed with a nod. "I want you, and a baby, I want you to be happy."

"A baby wouldn-"

"No, a baby wouldn't ruin anything, don't even go there" he cut me and my evil thoughts off before they got started. I watched as he sat up, letting himself slip out of me before he slid off the bed. Once standing he turned around and snaked his arms under my body, lifting me up he turned and headed for the bathroom. He set me on my feet just outside the shower before he reached in and turned the water on, still keeping an arm around me. "I want to get our own place after tour" he announced.

I looked up from his tattoos to meet his eyes. He was already looking at me, awaiting my response. "Are you sure? Are you sure you want that?" My hands found his chest where they rested against the smooth muscle.

"Of course, I don't think our roommates would enjoy being woken up by a baby at all hours of the night. It makes perfect sense for us to get our own place." I was still taken aback by this sudden and new topic for Noah to be speaking of so casually. "Look Alex, I've thought about it a lot. And I want this, I want this with you and only you. You and me, having a baby, our own place. Have our own little family." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Come on, the water is warm" he took my hand and guided me into the shower before stepping in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back against his chest. "I love you Alex" he said quietly before pressing a kiss into my hair.

I love you too"