Red

After a few drinks in the kitchen with the boys Noah took my hand and began tugging me away from the loud conversation. I could still hear them arguing as we made it to the top of the stairs; I trailed behind Noah and followed him into his room. Stepping inside I glanced over the room quickly as he pulled me into his arms, nothing seems to have changed. Long fingers took my chin in their grip and turned my gaze from the wall to Noah, soft lips pressed against mine for a long moment before pulling away. "I need to take a shower" I breathed out, while I kept my eyes on his t-shirt covered chest.

"Go ahead" he slowly pulled back from me and stepped aside. Stepping inside the bathroom I began undressing as I approached the shower, reaching inside I turned the water on before bending over and tugging my leggings off. I piled my clothes on the counter. Waiting for the water to heat I turned back to the door I entered through to see Noah watching me from his room. "Sorry" he turned away as I caught sight of him.

"You don't want to shower with me?" Genuine confusion laced through my voice as I stepped up to the threshold of the two rooms.

"I didn't think you-"

"I want you to" I cut him off. The air between us felt thick, it was edging on awkward but more so nervous. As I stood there exposed in the doorway I watched Noah as his eyes scanned over by body, slowly and without regret. "Is something the matter?" I pressed when he reminded silent. 

He shook his head just enough for me to notice before he sucked in a breath. "No, it's just uh-" he paused as contemplation settled in. "Your uh, your skin, there's no more," he paused again. "Bruises" he forced out the last word.

I felt a smile tug at my lips. "They took their time healing; my skin turned every color it could before they went away" I lifted my arm and reached it out to the man standing awkwardly in the center of the room. "Come on, come shower with me." Noah took my hand and followed me into the bathroom. I checked the water temperature before stepping inside as Noah undressed behind me. He stepped in behind me as I turned around. My eyes landed on his chest, without thinking I brought my hands to rest against the wall of ink, he stepped closer as I leaned back against the tile wall. His hands found my hips before sliding up to rest on my waist. 

"I've missed you so much" his whisper barely heard over the running water. I lifted my eyes to meet his, deep brown eyes bored into mine as if begging me for something.

"I'm not leaving" I felt I had to say it, to reassure him this wasn't a dream, a false reality, that I won't hurt him again. "Never again" his familiar lips landed on mine with unexpected force as he pulled me ever closer into him. I moved my hands up and around the back of his neck, my fingers finding his hair and giving a gentle tug as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. A soft moan came from the back of my throat without permission as Noah quickly took dominance. He pulled back from the kiss leaving my breathless, he rested his forehead against mine and brushed our noses together. I made a move to reconnect our lips, failing as he pulled back just out of reach, I tired again, failing. I watched the devious smirk spread on his face. He had me right where he wanted me, and he knew it. I accepted my lose as I stared up at him, trying my best to look innocent. I tried my best to force away the smile that threatened to show on my face as I felt him growing hard between us. Fuck, I missed this, I missed him teasing me, fucking me, loving me, pleasuring him in his favorite way. I want nothing more than to make up for all the lost time. I let one hand fall to my side before slipping between us and taking his length in my hand. A thrill ran through me as I watched his eyes react as I squeezed before moved my hand up and down slowly. I made a move to lower myself to the tile floor, quickly one hand left my waist and took my wrist, stilling my movements as the other hand squeezed my waist, holding me in place.