Mirrorball

In the days following the incident at the release party Noah hasn't been the same. Strained, stressed, overwhelmed, were the best words to describe him now. Tension held tightly to his shoulders as the water beat down on them in a failing attempt to relax him. I watched him through the shower door as I brushed my teeth, the steam worked to blur his tattooed skin, Still his unease was as clear as day. He'd been short with me lately; he promises he isn't mad at me but his actions read otherwise. I'd taken to sleeping in my own room since the incident, a foreign experience now.

Tour now quickly approaching, concern began to flood me. I'm hopeful all will be normal again soon, by the time we climb the stairs into the bus for the first time. Still there didn't seem to be enough time left to repair the awkwardness that hung between Noah and I. I'm at a loss for what to do, any attempt I've made has fallen flat and made me feel worse than before.

After rinsing my mouth I found myself pulling my shirt over my head and shimmying out of the oversized joggers I had on. Quietly I pulled the shower door open and stepped in behind Noah, closing the door softly. Cautiously I moved my hands to incircle the man in front of me before delicately resting them on his chest. I pecked his spine with my lips before resting my nose where Jesus's chin painted his skin. I felt his muscles try to relax, but still they held tight in their position. Fight or flight seemed to be his current state of being, how to change it I don't know.

I felt him begin to turn in my arms. I lifted my head and loosened my arms for him to adjust. He stopped once he was facing me. I looked up to see his face looking back at me, his hair hanging in his face, water dripping from its ends, falling on me to dampen my mostly dry skin. "How do I fix this?" my words sounded weak as my voice began to crack. His deep brown eyes bored down into mine searching for an answer I don't think either of us have.

"You can't," he said after a moment. He closed his eyes as if to shield himself from my gaze.

"What can I do?" I pleaded, desperate to help the situation that seemed to be torturing him.

"You can't do anything, Baby." his hands slid up my body before stopping at my waist. Touch starved I couldn't help but indulge in the feeling of his skin on mine. "What happened, should have never happened to begin with," he sighed as he tipped his head back to look at the ceiling. his hands pulled me flush against him before sneaking around behind me to hold me further, a tight inescapable hold I won't be challenging. "I don't know how to fix it, I'm not a very experienced time traveler." his eyes found mine as a smile threatened to show on his face.

"I don't want you to time travel," I countered as I let my hands wander to the back of his neck, finding the hair there and tugging gently. "I want you here with me, I want you to be present and happy for your tour coming up." I sighed. "I want my Noah back."

"I'm here, I promise" he leaned down to rest his forehead against mine. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Plush lips connected with mine as Noah stepped back, pulling me under the water with him. One large hand wandered south before taking a firm grip on my ass. A breathy gasp escaped me as I pulled back from our kiss for air. "I've missed you" Noah's voice was deeper than normal, sending a thrill throughout my body. "Let me play with you." His voice of silk rang in my ear as his hand slipped between us and long fingers snaked their way to my core. I held my thighs together tightly, denying entrance. "Come on, baby, open up for me" his breath on my ear and the words he spoke was my undoing, I can't deny this man anything. My right leg gave, and my heel popped up allowing a gap for the inked fingers to find my folds. Almost on contact I dropped my head against Noah's chest as a weak moan fell from my lips.

"Fuck me, please" I breathed out. "Please fuck me, I need it so bad" I couldn't stop the words from coming out but I loved watching Noah's face as I spoke. A smirk grew across his face before he reached out pulled the faucet to turn off the water. My mouth dropped open, confusion evident on my face.

"I'm not fucking you in the shower, I don't want to hurt you." He commented as he moved past me to open the shower door. Turning back to me he unfolded a towel and covered me with it, wrapping it across my shoulders before handing off the edges to me. I watched him step out and saunter across the room to get another towel for himself, cautiously I stepped out of the shower and onto the plush mat on the floor. Noah turned back to me as he dried himself; his eyes never leaving mine as he stalked back to me. "I love you so much, Alex." He brought the back of his hand to my cheek and grassed it lightly with his knuckles. "You are so fucking beautiful." He mused as his hand fell to my shoulder before sliding behind my neck. His fingers tangled in my hair before pulling it taught, earning a gasp from me just before his lips found mine again.

I didn't fight against him as he quickly won dominance over the situation. Dropping his hand from my hair both his hands wandered my body, squeezing here, pinching there, anything to earn a reaction from me. When his hands found my ass, they squeezed before dropping to my thighs before quickly lifting me and moving towards the vanity, he set me on the edge causing me to place my hands on his shoulder and chest for support. Noah caught on to my concern over my proximity to the edge of the vanity. "I got you baby," his voice sent chills down my spine as my eyes wandered down his body and to the hardened cock between us. "You ready, baby?" He asked softly as he stroked himself before nearing my entrance.  I could only nod as my mouth hung open. "Words, baby," he urged, his cock tauntingly close to my core.

"Yes, please." The words came out breathless and desperate.

"What's that's?" He teased. My eyes shot up to meet his, he looked back at me with one quirked brow.

"Please fuck me." I spoke again, holding eye contact with that man who might as well own me. As soon as my lips closed Noah was pushing inside of me, causing my mouth to fall open with a long moan as I dropped my head forward, against his chest. Slowly he pushed forward, burying himself deep inside me. I felt the pinch of pain I'm so familiar with as he reached as far as he can go. "Ah" I breathed out shakily as the pain shot down to my toes.

"Sorry" he mumbled before pressing his lips to my forehead. "Do you need time?" He asked as I lifted my head to meet his lips with mine.

"No" I said between short kisses. "It just shocked me is all." I confirmed before pressing my lips back to his. "Go on." That was all the prompting he needed to pull out almost completely before sliding back in slowly. After a few slow thrusts he sped up slightly before settling on a pace that sent me reeling. His deep moans and words of praise always have a way of driving me crazy.

"You like that baby?" He teased not even trying to hold back the smirk that plastered his face, he loved making a mess of me.

"I fucking love it" I forced the words out though it was difficult to catch my breath with the pace he was fucking me at.

"Such a good girl for me" he praised as one hand slipped between us, finding my folds, causing another breathy gasp to escape me as my hands went to his shoulders to steady myself. "Let it go baby," he encouraged as his fingers began working me a pace barely slower than he was fucking me. Filthy moans followed as I struggled to hold a grip on reality. "That's it baby, let go for me." His words sent me over the edge as my vision blurred and my hands held a vice grip on his shoulders, my orgasm running through me felt better than any other high. As my vision cleared I focused back on Noah, who was still thrusting into me vigorously, his pace more erratic now as he closed in on his climax. I knew how to finish him, how to help him along. More moans slipped from me as I squeezed his bicep and I straightened up to reach his neck. I got to work kissing and sucking gently over the inked skin there, I felt his thrusts slow down even more as I worked before one final thrust hit deep, causing me to yelp and nip him accidentally as he buried himself deep inside me. He stayed still as he unloaded into me and slowly came down from his high. I kissed his neck and made a trail up his jaw till I got to his lips, he kissed me back passionately as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. 

"I'm sorry for everything," he spoke slightly out of breath, as he began to pull back from me.

"Stop apologizing, Noah, you just did all the apologizing you needed to do." I teased as my fingers lingered over his chest. He shook his head as he let out a small laugh before resting his forehead to mine. "I love you" I whispered as my eyes fluttered closed.

"I love you too."

A.N. : we hit 10K! Thank you so much for the love and support on this story, it means a lot. Sorry for the slow updates, December is the busiest month for me and this is the tightest week of them all. I just had to get an update out as a thank you for getting this to 10K. Thanks so much for reading, hope you all enjoy what's to come! 😊