Bonus|♡IHWYA

A/N : HBD TO OUR FAVOURITE POTIONS MASTER!! <3

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

"Hey! Eat the damn cake!" She laughed. "I spent all morning preparing this for you."

"I know, dear." Severus replied, buttoning his shirt in front of the mirror. "But I have classes in less than 30 minutes."

"Those dunderheads can wait." She shrugged.

"You're going to be the death of me." He gives out a low chuckle, heading over to grab a bite of cake. "Just a little bit."

"One bite and I'll be satisfied."

Severus picks up a fork and takes a bite of cake.

"Is this coffee?" He asked with a smug look.

"Maybe." (Y/n) laughed. "How is it?"

"Hm." He proceeded to take another bite.

"I'll take it that you like it."

"I do."

"Happy Birthday, Sev."

"You too." He replied, earning a stare from his wife.

"You too? Really?" She let out a small chuckle, trying to hold in her laugh.

"What I meant to say was I love you too."

-----

"Hey, Severus. How was class?"

"Good."

"Good? You never tell me the class was good." She laughed. "Who are you and what have you done with Severus?"

"Nothing. It's me, I swear."

"Yeah.. not believing it."

Severus brought (Y/n) into a hug, giving her a peck on her forehead.

"There."

"I'm not believing you just because you hugged and kissed me, Sev." She rolled her eyes, giving him a smack on the arm.

"Take it or leave it."

"You're in an awfully good mood today." She raised an eyebrow at her husband as he left to grab a small box from his desk. "Did Minnie get you that?"

"No. Contrary to popular belief, she decided to team up with Albus on me." He shrugged, placing the box on the coffee table in front of her.

"What did they get you?

"They got me each a single sock." He shrugged. "And now I have a pair of mis-matching socks."

"At least you can wear it?"

"No, not really. Both of them are left feet." That made (Y/n) burst into a small fit of giggles, earning a smile from the potions master.

"What's that then?"

"Open it."

"For me?"

"For you."

The woman blinked a few times, staring at the box in front of her. "But it's your birthday, not mine."

"Just open it."

As she took out bubblewrap from the box and tore of the tape which was keeping the whole thing intact, she was bewildered to see a (f/c) mug. It was just like the one she had gifted to him on his birthday before graduation.

"Sev.. you're kidding."

"Do I look like I am? Now we can have matching cups when we drink coffee." He smiled.

"Aw.. Sev!!"

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I freaking love it. It's not even my birthday and you got me a present?"

"Well, I'm happy when you are." He says, flipping over the mug and revealing a carved abbreviation of 'IHWYA' at the bottom.

"Goodness, Severus. You're going to be the death of me." She let out a small chuckle, bringing the bat into a tight hug.

"Now, how about we try that mug out?"

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Happy Birthday Severuss!!!! <3

I probably won't be posting for this story anymore so let me take the time to say THANK YOU!

If I do post a Valentine's special it will be up on my Tumblr @/lyrixsnape (not guaranteed)

But hey! Thank you for reading til the end <3

Signing off,
xoxo,
iiYoshi