Epilogue|♡It Started With Coffee

"Good morning, Severus. Penny for your thoughts?"

"Good morning to you too. Just stayed up late is all." The man in black replied, putting down his quill.

"You've been overworking yourself too much. Take a break! It's a Saturday." The girl set down a cup of coffee on his table as she took a sip from her own. "I wouldn't mind if you took me out today.."

"In your dreams." Severus laughed.

"Maybe this is my dream." She shrugged, making the bat let out a low chuckle.

"I still have papers to grade, (Y/n). I'm sorry." He replied, staring at her thoughtfully.

"No, no. It's alright, Sev." She shrugged, flipping through The Daily Prophet in front of her.

"Well, might I dare say this is gaslighting, my love." He stated, getting up and walking towards her.

"I'll say it's.. me expressing my thoughts."

"You sure about that?" Severus smirked, leaning in and grabbing a hold of the girl's chin. "Last time I checked, I took you to dinner just last week."

"And I think.. It's time you give me some of your workload so that we can have a good time today."

"Oh yeah? And are you just that desperate for my love and attention?" He lets out a low chuckle, placing a kiss on your lips.

She kisses back, finally pulling away after some time.

"Sev, come on. You're no fun these days."

"I was never known for being fun, my dear."

"Can we at least just relax for the day?" She pouts. "I hardly got to spend time with you today."

"You hardly get to spend time with me every day." He retorts.

She glares at him while he picks up The Daily Prophet, picking up on the page where his girlfriend had left.

"Fine. Guess I'll go find Remus to have some tea."

"You wouldn't damn dare."

"Try me." She shrugs, and with a swift flick of her wand, the door slams shut behind her.

-----

"Evening, Remus."

"(Y/n). Wonderful to see you." Remus Lupin sends her a warm smile, dipping his teabag in his cup. "To what do I owe this pleasure on such a fine Saturday?"

"Severus is being an arse. Thought I'd mess with him for a bit."

"Ah, I see. I suppose I'm your tactic of making him jealous?"

She giggles in response and leans on his desk.

"You know me so well."

"Well, I ought to help fulfill my job to the fullest, shan't I?" He lets out a laugh and gestures towards his private sitting area. "I promise I don't bite."

"You're amazing, Rem."

"As are you, (Y/n)."

Meanwhile, as Remus Lupin and (Y/n) (L/n) were having tea and reading their books on beanbags, Severus Snape was busy in his own private quarters.

There was no doubt he was nervous. He nearly wanted to consult the two Fifth Years known for being cupid.

The whole school knew about Severus dating (Y/n), and it was quite startling to see two different sides of the man.

When (Y/n) wasn't around, Severus was his grumpy old self, a cranky man without his coffee in the morning.

When she was, however, he smiles. He smiles and it even scared Albus Dumbledore when he first saw.