"Good job, girls. We all did amazing." Annie proudly said. "That was our first competition and we didn't slip up once. We did incredible."

"It's all thanks to you." One of the girls on the cheer team spoke, earning nods of agreement from the other girls.

"Yeah. You taught us all what we needed to know." Hayley gave Annie a side hug.

A few other cheer teams from different schools went.

After all the cheer teams had finished, they waited for the judges to announce the winners.

"I'm so nervous." Poppy bit her lip anxiously.

"Same." Hayley and Kylie nod as they stand beside Poppy.

"May we have your attention!" A lady spoke into a microphone. "The judges have set the scores and have your winners."

One of the judges stood up, holding a microphone. "The winners are..." The judge paused, causing more tension. "...Van Atta junior high school!" The judge announced.

Annie and her team all screamed in excitement as they hugged.

Everyone who supported the team celebrated by clapping, cheering and whistling.

Hayley, Kylie and Poppy all hugged tightly.

"Kyles, are you crying?" Hayley chuckled.

"I'm just proud of us" Kylie sniffled, smiling softly.

The Van Atta junior high school cheerleaders all are awarded medals. They then go over to their friends and families.

"I'm so proud of you." Olivia hugged her daughter tightly. "I'll admit, I was scared when you went up in the air, but you handled it like a pro."

"Thanks, mom." Poppy laughed.

"You made us all proud, tinker-bell." Jesse now spoke, smiling down at his daughter with a feeling of proudness.

"Whoa! That medal looks so cool!" Stephanie points at the medal hanging around Poppy's neck.

"I'm kinda shocked we actually won." Poppy admitted. "It's our first competition so I was really doubting myself."

"Well, you and the other girls did such a great job." Caleb spoke up, rubbing his nieces back comfortingly.

"Come here!" Irene opened her arms for a hug.

Poppy slipped out of her moms arms and now hugged her grandma.

"Me next!" Nick waited for a hug.

Poppy now hugged her grandpa. The Katsopolis girl was so happy that she had all her families support.

"Pam would've been proud." Irene kissed the top of Poppy's head.

Poppy smiled at the mention of her aunt. "I hope so."

"She would've." Irene insisted.

"So would have grandma Maddy and grandpa Finn." Carson mentioned his, Caleb and Olivia's parents who unfortunately died 8 years ago due to old age.