Chapter 7: Conversation with the Past Raven

<Warning: There will be lemons later, my friends>

After Y/N piano performance, everywhere Y/N walked through the town of Jericho gave him a smile and a hint of appreciation from their eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and it is correct. The appreciative look from the residents of Jericho told me that this outcast was different from the rest and had gained their recognition. The piece itself showed the depths of love, growth, and comfort that the residents so deeply needed from the various accidents happening recently. The song soothed their minds and helped relax their nerves and continue their lives without worry.

Wednesday, Enid, and Eugene were following Y/N's lead as they walked around town. The song touched their hearts in different ways. Eugene felt the love from his two mothers and how lucky he was to be loved unconditionally. Enid started tearing up as she reminisced about her first meeting with Y/N to the comfort he gave Enid on the balcony to now and how her love had grown for him. Finally, Wednesday was brought back to time when Nero was still alive and the fun times they had together. She also thought of the time when Y/N kissed her hand and how she truly felt her feelings for him. All three of them had different yet similar experiences from listening to Y/N song. Unfortunately the person that caused all this had no clue what they were thinking about.

After wandering around the town for a while, they all went to the Weathervane to take a break and get some refreshments and snacks. During the time they were resting, the Shadow Knights informed me of an abandoned mansion close to town and a burned down building where a homeless man was occupying. With two possible locations in hand, I relayed the information to Wednesday and Enid as well as Eugene. They discussed where to check first and all agreed to go to the burnt down building first. Making the homeless temporarily leave will be easy for Y/N or Thing. They all got up and left the Weathervane, little did they know that Tyler was watching their every move. Unfortunately for Tyler, Y/N has been monitoring him since my confirmation. Tyler had been regarded by Y/N as prey when he strikes.

After entering the forest where the burnt building was, the walk there was an easy one

After entering the forest where the burnt building was, the walk there was an easy one. Looking up at the sky, I said to them, "It looks like it's going to rain so let's make sure we get there before that happens." They all looked at me and nodded in agreement. They hurried to the location and arrived promptly. I sensed the homeless man hiding inside looking at us. I walk in and he popped out shouting, "Get out of my home. I was here first!!" I turned to Wednesday and said, "You want Thing to do it or should I?" Without missing a beat, Thing pops out of Wednesday's bag and rushes the homeless man. Thing went to the homeless man's face and scared him off. I gave Thing a thumbs up and praised, "Good job Thing."

Back to the matter in hand, Wednesday and the rest of them scattered to see if they can find something tying to the "creature" or the murders. Enid suggested to Wednesday to touch the burnt down parts of the barn to see if her visions would kick in. Wednesday gave Enid a deadpan expression saying that just touching randomly would not trigger it. To prove her conclusion, Wednesday touched the wooden stump, the wall, and a Taco Bell bag and then looked up pretending to have a vision. I chuckled at the sight of their banter. Eugene was just confused and stayed by me.