Prologue

???: "This world might be a little interesting."

Y/N is a teenage world-hopper, going through different parallel dimensions experiencing the unique situations in the world. Somehow Y/N felt a bit at peace for someone who likes to fight any strong opponents he comes across. It must be due to the power of Ashborn, the Shadow Monarch.

<Yes, my dear readers, it's the same one Sung Jinwoo gets from Solo Leveling>

You can say this is my Golden Finger or Cheat besides the world-hopping ability. Either way I'm glad that I got this ability early on or else I would've been in some real deadly situations. The only Shadows I have currently are Igris and his legion of knights. This new world may provide some new surprises for me. The last world feels like a novice area to train my powers.

Anyways I'm getting off-track again, this world seems to be somewhat magical. I assume there are creatures here responsible for that. Occult or anything out of the ordinary is always the result of the magical abilities of those creatures. I should probably change to a more modern attire.

Y/N yawns and mutters, "Much better."

The portal landed me around a forest but at least there's a road. Now let's follow where it leads to. Letting the shadow knights come out and scout ahead while blending in the forest.

Y/N: "Hmm I sense a cluster of magical signatures this way."

I see a sign up ahead and it says, "Nevermore, school for outcasts." Well guess that's where I'll be headed. After 20 minutes of walking, I see the school of Nevermore looking like an old mansion with Gothic inspiration in mind. Y/N sighs and marvels at the architecture housing gargoyles along the long driveway towards the school. A tall lady spots Y/N looking over the school and comes out to greet him.

Y/N mutters, "Seems like I've been spotted."

The tall lady was briskly walking towards the school gate and proceed to open them.

Weems: Hello there, I am Principal Weems. Can I help you with something, young man?

From this day forth, Y/N's fate will start to connect with a certain dark ravenette and a colorful werewolf as his life in Nevermore begins.