''You agree, don't you, grand general?'' Admiral Thrawn asked. ''The quality of stormtroopers is decreasing and the army is becoming obselete. Large scale insurgencies like the ones on Mimban, Samovar and Sullust are one thing;  all out war like the Expansion Regions and Hapes Consortium is another and rebels are an entirely different matter. You crushed the ones I mentioned before so, you must understand what I'm trying to say.''

''I understand clearly, Admiral Thrawn.'' I replied. ''Luckily for me, I had Captain Kassus and my legion of wraith troopers with me to deal with me. But, I am one man and I cannot be in two places at once.''

''Does that mean you agree to join my side in this debate?''

''Join you? I'm giving my full support and I will come to Anaxes itself if necessary.'' I told the chiss admiral, much to his relief. ''However, in every debate, there is always an opposing side. Who are these people, then, that will be opposing our arguments if you don't mind me asking?''

''From what I gather, half of the grand admirals and Director Orson Krennic.'' Thrawn answered. ''And I'm certain Imperial Intelligence will be opposing us if Director Krennic is part of our opposition.''

I should've known about that. Project Stardust or the Death Star, Krennic's pride and joy. The so-called ultimate weapon of the empire that has been building in secret for the past fourteen years. Given that Thrawn's view and those of mine conflict with the Death Star's very existence and conception, Krennic would not allow anything to jeopardize his prized project. I too disliked the Death Star project as the materials and funds could be better spent on my own projects instead. I could've build over ten thousand vastator class star destroyers with the materials and funding from the Death Star.

''Colonel Yularen has given us and ISB's support regarding this matter.'' Thrawn added.

''What of our mutual friend, Grand Moff Tarkin?'' I asked.

''I'm not certain as of the moment, grand general.'' Thrawn answered. Tarkin was a bit tricky and his support would be most valuable but the side Thrawn and I were part of was in direct conflict with his doctrine. Though the possibility of him supporting us just to spite his rival, Director Orson Krennic, was there. But, I suppose I'm being too hopeful with this.

''Ah. I see. When will this debate take place, admiral?''

''In three days time, 10:30 AM Coruscant time on Anaxes.'' Thrawn answered.

''Prisca, remind me of the timing should I forget it.'' I told Prisca who replied with an 'of course.' I looked at Thrawn again to talk some more. ''I haven't introduced you yet. Admiral Thrawn, my secretary Priscilla Roth and my two wives, Kore Nyx and Myranda Blûdwyne.'' I said, keeping Prisca's status as one of my wives a secret.

''My ladies. I am most honored.'' Thrawn humbly said. ''I have already introduced myself though not to you. For that, my sincere apologies.''

''We understand, Admiral Thrawn. It's not everyday something important for the whole empire just came to us.'' Kore replied to the chiss admiral, not allowing Myranda to speak up. ''And it is an honor for us to finally meet the man our husband so highly praised.''

''If I recall, you said General Mohc was an ally, didn't you admiral?'' I asked for better confirmation.

''Indeed, grand general. He was the one who contacted me.''

''I see.'' I muttered. No doubt General Rom Mohc, another who knew of the Death Star and utterly despised it even more than I, wish for it to be discontinued and all it's resources going to his own projects. The dark trooper programme, if I recall correctly. ''Do you believe Director Krennic will come to this event, admiral?''