Chapter 12: Akuma Attack

No One Pov:

Mrs. Bustier was teaching like normal when an akuma attack happen. Someone was turn into Medusa and whoever was looking at her would turn into stone.

Everyone ran for there lives. Marinette had found a room and turn into ladybug.

Adrien who was in the bathroom at the time didn't know what was going on until he heard someone run into the bathroom. He turn to see Max out of breath.

Adrien: Max what's wrong?

Max: Akuma attack. We need to hide.

Adrien: Ok um you hide here while I go find us some help

Adrien then left before transforming into Chat Noir.

Medusa: Where are you hiding Children. You have causss me ssso much pain and headache.

In the other room next to Medusa Marc and Nathaniel were together. Marc was shaking while Nathaniel was trying his best to calm his boyfriend down.

Nathaniel: Its ok babe. I got you.

Marc: I'm scared.

Nathaniel: Don't worry me too.

That is when the doors open up and they saw Medusa looking at them.

Medusa: Aww look at the cute couple. I think it would look better if you were a statue.

Ladybug then appear and rap the snake in her yoyo before pulling the snake away. Then Chat Noir show up and grab the two before putting the two in a safe place.

Chat Noir: Are you two alright?

Nathaniel: Yeah thanks to you

Chat Noir: No problem by the way you guys look cute together

Marc: Oh umm thank you? You don't have a problem with us being together.

Chat Noir: No why would I if I'm Bi?

Nathaniel: Your Bi!?

Ladybug: Chat Noir I need some help here

Chat Noir: Coming

Chat Noir then turn to the two lovers before smiling

Chat Noir: Well duty calls

*Time Skip*

After defeating Medusa and turning everything back to normal, Chat Noir was going to leave when Ladybug grab him.

Ladybug: Chat Noir we need to talk.

Chat Noir: What do we need to talk about?

Ladybug: I been noticing you have been avoiding me and I-

Chat Noir: Of course I been avoiding you. Why wouldn't I? I mean you didn't want me around am I right?

Ladybug: Chat Noir I didn't mean to say those things

Chat Noir: But you were thinking it.

Ladybug: Chat Noir just let me talk-

Chat Noir: No. I been trying to talk to you for so long but you been avoiding it. That day, the day we fought was the first time in months that we talk one on one together. You may not have ment what you had said but you were think it. How long were you thinking that way Ladybug how long?

Ladybug: Chat I don't think-

Chat Noir: How long?

Ladybug: I few months now. It was the few days were weren't able to fight with me and I had to fight by myself or with other heroes.

Chat Noir: Do you remember why I couldn't fight with you those days?

Ladybug: .... no

Chat Noir: It was because I was sick. I had the flu and was too weak to get up from bed. I told you this the day I got back but you didn't seem to care. Now I wonder if you ever care about me or when you started stop caring about me all together.

Ladybug: But I do care about you

Chat Noir: Sure you do. Look I need to go and you should go too.

Ladybug: Chat Noir Wait-

With that Chat Noir left making ladybug sigh before she took off too.