Chapter 6: Waiting

Chat Noir:

I was patrolling around when I spotted her.

Chat Noir: bugaboo I need to talk to you

Ladybug: What is it chat noir?

Chat Noir: You know that are Anniversary of us becoming superheroes is tomorrow right?

Ladybug: Yes. Why are you asking?

Chat Noir: I was wondering if I can treat you to dinner on a roof top. I know we aren't aloud to show are identities but I would this it would cool if we just hung out and have dinner together.

Ladybug: Chat Noir I told you I'm not interested. I'm in love with someone else

Chat Noir: I know I know just please come to the dinner. You can even come as a friend and I will try to show you someone to love. If you don't fall in love with me at the end of the night then I will try to stop going after your love.

Ladybug: *sigh* fine but after this you will at least try to move on.

Chat Noir: Deal

*The Next Night*

I ended up setting everything up and now is just waiting for ladybug to arrive.

No One Pov:

While Chat Noir waits for Ladybug to show up, Ladybug was having her own party. She knew setting up Chat Noir is wrong but she can't help it. She does have feeling for Chat Noir but her feeling for Adrien is much stronger then her other feelings. She fears that she would fall in love with chat noir and loose whatever chance with adrien which is the reason why she didn't go.

She was having her own party though with Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Sabrina, and Vesperia. She wanted to invite more people but everyone else had plans that day.

Viperion: Ladybug where Chat Noir?

Carapace: Yeah where is that kitty cat? This day is supposed to be important for both of you.

Ladybug: Well umm he busy just like everyone else

Rena Rouge: I see well then why don't we just get this party started.

While everyone was having a good time, Chat Noir waited and waited for hours for her to show up. He didn't care how cold it was or how bored he was getting but when the hours flew by, he was losing hope.

After the party everyone was leaving when Viperion notice something on top of a roof top. He went to go check it out only to see Chat Noir waiting at a candle lit table.

Viperion Mind: Chat Noir? What is he doing here? Didn't ladybug say he was busy.

Just then Viperion over heard Chat Noir talking to himself.

Chat Noir: I don't get it. She said she would be here. Why isn't she here. Maybe she just running really late.

Viperion Mind: Did ladybug ghost Chat Noir so she can party with us!?

Viperion watch until he had to go home. There he turn back to Luka and turn to Sass.

Luka: Did Ladybug set up Chat Noir?

Sass: It seem like it. Are Guardian have been doing some questionable things as a lately. Maybe it had something to do with that

Luka: Oh poor Chat Noir. Maybe I shouldn't have left him there and just told him the truth

Sass: Luka there was nothing you could do. Besides this isn't your problem. If ladybug set up Chat Noir so she can party with you guys, let her take the blame.

Luka: It still doesn't feel right. *sigh* I know if things were differently between the two, both of them would be together right now. Adrien have been in live with ladybug for so long to the point he hasn't fall in love with anyone else and Marinette is in love with Adrien to the point she pushing Chat Noir away. If they both knew each other identity then they would both be together and happy.

Sass: You know why the Guardian doesn't want people knowing her true identity.

Luka: I know I just feel bad for him. I also have a feeling this won't end well for both of them

Sass: Yeah I have that feeling too.

Chat Noir waited for Ladybug until he saw the sun. He couldn't help but cry before leaving. He turn back and Collapsed on his bed.

Plagg: Oh Adrien.

Adrien: Sh-she *sniff* ghosted me. Why? *cries*

Plagg: I don't know why she did that to you. Maybe she forgot or something else came up. Things happens Adrien.

Adrien: *Sniff* I guess your right. It could of been that she didn't mean to ghost me.

Plagg: Your lucky there isn't school today and that today is a holiday. You need rest so get some rest while I go get myself more cheese

Adrien: alright. Goodnight plagg. See you in the afternoon

Plagg: I don't get why your saying goodnight since its morning but I guess goodnight adrein.