Her body shook as she fell to the ground with him following suit to hold her and she looked at the sky crying and yelling. Letting her pain out and he just held her. Giving her the mental support she needed.

She cried for a long time until he spoke.

“Get up Rose. Do it baby. Free them. They've been here for a long time. Free them now.”

She looked at him and made a pleading face. She wasn't that strong. He rubbed her back and helped her up, not leaving her for even a second.

He took the pot of ghee and handed it to her.

“Kanya agni nhi de skti.”

The priest started only to be stopped seeing the gun his men discreetly pulled out and stuttered.

“D-de-de skti hai. De skti hai.”

He took rounds of the pier while holding her because she was numb. Her body was shaking violently.

He forwarded the fire stick which she took with shaking hands. He held her hands to prevent them from shaking too much. They moved closer to the piers and whispered softly.

“I love you mumma papa.”

She said and closed her eyes, lighting the piers. Rudransh pulled her away as the piers caught fire and she fell on her knees sobbing hysterically.

Kneeling beside her he pulled her in his arms and they sat there until the fire and Pihu both got calm. When the priest collected the ashes and covered it they got up and she hugged the kalashs to her heart while walking towards the car.

The drive was silent and this time she was holding his hand like her life depended on it. He stopped the car and she looked around frowning.

They weren't home. This was an empty plot. She looked at him confused and he made her face outside from her window.

“Now!”

He instructed someone over call and her eyes widened seeing a few men putting three full body bags underground. They also put a brick with it and started covering the pit.

“The construction is going to start soon. Aaj neev dall gyi.”

Rudransh said smirking and she closed her eyes wishing peace to her parents and they moved back home.

The two did not exchange any words. Not even after reaching home. They have a shower, separately. And then she demanded just one thing from him.

To make love to her so sweet and slow that she forgot everything for the night. And he did so. She felt him in every part of her body. The aftermath had her in tears and he cuddled her without any word. She was vulnerable and he wanted to be her strength.

It took a few weeks to get back to normal but she finally did. Her centre's ladies played a big role in it and he was thankful to them. So thankful that he gave them a bonus from his side.

Pihu was back from work and was extremely tired. She had just changed into her nightwear when Rudransh entered and handed her an envelope.

“What's this?”

She asked examining the packet.

“A gift for you.”

“Gift? But it's not even my birthday today.”

She giggled and he smiled.

“You remember I made a promise to you?”

Her eyes softened.

“I do. And you fulfilled it beautifully. I love you Rudra.”

He cupped her face and wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes, making her kiss his palm.

“But I am not talking about that promise. The other one.”

She frowned, not being able to remember.

“Open it.”

He prompted her to open the envelope and she did. It was a legal document. She read the contents of it and her eyes widened.

“This!?”

“That bastard chose the company over you. And I promised to bring him down for you. So this is me completing that promise, Rose. The company he chose over you, has chosen you, love.”

She kissed him hard and he chuckled holding her securely in his lap.

“I want you to run this company for me.”

He kissed her head and nodded. She grinned and then whispered as if telling a secret.

“Since you gave me such a beautiful gift. I also have something for you.”

“I have you! I have everything Rose. You're my everything.”

“Lekin, I want to give you something.”

She pouted and he leaned in naughtily.

“I have an idea about what.”

She pushed him giggling and said.

“I'm serious Rudra!”

“Ok fine! What do you want to give?”

She bit her and held his hand. She kissed his knuckles softly and asked.

“How about a mini me or a mini you?”

His smile fell and a solemn expression formed on his face.

“You're serious? Rose are you- you're really?”

She nodded and for the first time since she had met him she saw tears in his eyes. He hugged her and kissed her face all over.

“That means I'll have you marry you soon enough.”

She giggled and nodded.

“We don't want our baby questioning his timeline, do we?”

He chuckled and kissed her head.

“Also Rose! I love you too.”
**************************************
The story is over. Hope you liked it😁.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️