Thank You for the 900 Follows

"Hi everyone,I want to express my deepest gratitude for the 900 follows on Wattpad. Who knows, perhaps we'll soon reach 1,000! I am incredibly thankful to all of you who have read 'Beyond Remnant, 'Kill la Kill with the Dragon Ball Y/N', and my other stories. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year.There's much more to come in 'Beyond Remnant', 'Student of the Raven', and my other works. Currently, I'm focusing on 'Beyond Remnant', immersing myself in the world of imagination. With so many stories brewing in my mind, like the recent 'Harmony of Echo', I'm striving to bring more creative tales to life.You can look forward to more scenes and fan arts in 'Beyond Remnant', like the latest one I posted. Your support and the milestone of 900 followers mean the world to me. I am committed to continuing my storytelling journey. Who knows, maybe there will be a crossover like 'RWBY X Punisher' or 'RWBY and Spider-Man' in the future. There's no limit to where imagination can take us.I'm always open to new ideas and inspiration, but most importantly, I want to thank each and every one of you. Your support, whether you find my stories cringe-worthy or captivating, is invaluable. Thank you so much, and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories."

"Oh, and one more thing before I forget – again, a huge thank you for the 900 followers! Right now, I could use your help with the next chapter of 'Beyond Remnant'

"Oh, and one more thing before I forget – again, a huge thank you for the 900 followers! Right now, I could use your help with the next chapter of 'Beyond Remnant'. I'm planning a new villain for the upcoming arc and need your input on who it should be. This decision will help shape the art scene for the cover and inspire the plot direction.So, who would you prefer as the next villain? We have a few options:ManBat: You know him, I know him. He's a terrifying character.Black Mask: Another intriguing choice.Two-Face: Always a compelling villain.I'm holding off on the Joker for now – I have specific plans for his appearance later on.Please leave your votes in the comments below. I'll tally them up to see which villain gets the most support, and then I'll start crafting the story with the chosen character. Your feedback is invaluable in this process.Again, thank you all so much for your support and for joining me on this storytelling journey!"