chp 13

After getting ready Anvi came downstairs to greet other family members who were sitting in living room. She bent down to take their blessings. She asked her mom inlaw
"Um maa main sabke liye nashta bana du?"
Smiling her mother inlaw replied
"Beta hun sab ne nashta krliya hai, aisa karo tum kuch mitha bana do tumhari pehli rasoi ke vaaste"
Smiling apolegitcally she said
" ha maa, gajar ka halwa bana du?"
"As u wish beta"
Anvi nodded and went to prepare the dish.
After searching for Anvi in room and not finding her, he came down to see Anvi preparing in kitchen.

As Anvi prepared the dish, Viransh was buzzing around the house, making a few last-minute arrangements.

When dish was served, Viransh couldn't help but smile mischievously. Anvi was puzzled, wondering what had gotten into him. 
Ignoring him, she was standing and serving the family. Everyone tasted the dish and praised her.
Viransh smiled seeing her with his family, he took her hand and kissed her palm, making her eyes go wide as everyone was present there.

Then she herself sat down to eat and as Anvi took her first bite, she noticed something unusual. Tucked beneath the plate was an envelope with her name written in elegant calligraphy. Confusion turned into curiosity as she gingerly opened the envelope and pulled out two tickets to Paris.

Anvi's eyes widened with astonishment. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Paris had always been her dream destination, a place she had longed to visit since she was a little girl. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes as she turned to Viransh, who was beaming with pride.

Viransh embraced his wife and whispered, "Surprise, my love. I knew how much you wanted to visit Paris, so I thought, why not start our married journey of love in the City of Love itself?"

Anvi was speechless. She couldn't believe her luck, and she couldn't believe she had found such a loving and thoughtful partner. She knew she had married the man of her dreams.

Over the months leading up to their wedding, Viransh had secretly planned every detail of their trip. From the flights to the hotel reservations, he had taken care of it all. The honeymoon itinerary was packed with romantic activities, including strolls along the River Seine, visits to the iconic Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum, and leisurely picnics in the charming parks dotted around the city.
Everyone was happy for the couple.
Viransh announced "we will be leaving in evening in my jet"

Anvi went to their room to pack their bags and her thoughts went to that gun but she brushed them off again.

In evening they sat in car to reach airport from where jet will take off.
Upon entering Anvi saw two lady flight attendants Smiling and greeting them with two pilots also standing there.

After settling in the jet Viransh started doing his work on his laptop and Anvi looked outside. Soon a hostess named lisha came to ask them about any requirements, Anvi could see how she was eyeing her husband. Lisha was Smiling too extra  for her husband. But she was proud to see her loyal husband who didn't even bat an eye to lisha.

Anvi's POV

Why the hell us she eyeing my husband! I agree he's hit but he's only mine and thus witch should fuck off.

As my dear husband didn't bat an eye to that chudail she finally went away. Her extra cheesy smile was bothering me so much.

After sometime that litch witch cameback and now with some juice. She gave me juice and I Passed her my fake smile. Passing the glass to my husband she eyed my husband's chest with toned abs that were seen from his crisp shirt. And then she deliberately spilled juice on ash's shirt and acting sorry she started to wipe the juice off from his shirt which was a way to touch his chest. MY BLOOD BOILED. She fucking touched my man. I clutched her hand that was moving on my husband's chest and smiling I asked her "can you dry his shirt and bring it back" and I helped viransh to take out the shirt and I quickly shooed her away. My mind ran with ideas. Dirty ones. But who cares, she eyed my man and I will show her, her place.

I smiled looking towards my husband who was looking at me weirdly with one raised eyebrow. I winked at him and sat in his lap. I kissed his neck, jaw. Biting his earlobe, I huskily whispered in his ears, " I want you baby"
Grabbing my waist more tightly he replied "Your wish is my command, jaan"

With that he took off my pallu from my shoulder and he started sucking my belly button, and my moans filled the room. He bunched my saree upwards and adjusted himself near my opening. With a hard thrust he entered inside me and I rode him with passion, his groans and my moans echoed in room.

Just then Lisha urf leech/chudail came back only to see me getting fucked by her crush.

Instead of shying away I maintained the eye contact with her as I rode my husband's cock. I could see her face getting hardened, giving her a satisfying smirk I moaned heavily and cupping viransh's face I kissed him. With that I looked at lisha who got angry more and ran off from there.
Bhaag chudail, mera pati hai yeh

Just then Viransh's voice broke my reverie of thoughts "Do you think baby I didn't see your little act"

Getting caught I immediately said " act..um which act..I-I d-dint do a-anything"

He raised his brow "Do you know what I do with liars? I punish them baby"

Moving my hands on his abs I smirked "then punish me"

With that he took me to the room present in jet and punished me so much that even pilot would hear us.
But what I didn't know that our these happy moments would soon turn into a bitter memory............

Sorry lovelies as whole month went in studies & exams but I'll be super active now❤️❤️

TARGET: 300  VOTES
30  COMMENTS

NEXT CHP (14) WILL ONLY BE POSTED HERE IF TARGET IS COMPLETE!

PROMO for chp 14

My wife was now wet and dripping. My cock had gone nuts. How could it not? My wife was in doggy position, completely naked in ankle deep water in the middle of the night on the banks of a river. I wasn’t even touching it and it was still on the verge of ejaculation.

“Fuck me”, she said.

I took my cock out. It was vibrating from our escapades, begging to be inserted in a juicy cunt. I decided against entering her. I was too horny and I wouldn’t be able to satisfy her in my current condition.
----====-----====---===--------
The seen infront shattered her innocent heart to pieces.
As she stood hidden in the shadows, her heart pounding in her chest as she watched her husband, Viransh, unleash his wrath on a man bound to a chair in the dimly lit warehouse. The man's agonized cries filled the air, intertwining with Anvi's gasps of disbelief. Her eyes filled with tears, not only for the battered man, but also for the shattered world she thought she knew....

Chapter 14 is AVAILABLE ON MY SCROLLSTACK, Check my MESSAGE  BOARD FOR DIRECT LINK!
here is the link (clickable link in comments too)

https://desi-kudi.stck.me/story/145445/Eternal-Passion