chp 6

AUTHOR'S POV

Gasps echoed as eyes widened in sheer shock. It was as if time had frozen, and the only movement was the collective inhale of surprise. Their love was no longer a secret, and the sight of their affection left everyone wide-eyed, their expressions frozen in amazement.

Thakur Viransh, the notorious leader of the town's underworld, was an enigma to many. His fierce reputation and commanding presence made it difficult for people to imagine him entangled in the gentle embrace of love. When whispers began circulating about his affection for Anvi, it was met with incredulity.

The contrast between his feared stature and the vulnerability of love seemed unfathomable to the townsfolk. Yet, love knows no boundaries, and Viransh, despite his powerful aura, found solace and tenderness in Anvi's presence, a fact that bewildered and intrigued the town.

Nitish, stood frozen in a whirlwind of emotions as he witnessed Viransh kissing Anvi in front of everyone. His eyes blazed with a mix of anger, shock. The moment seemed to stretch indefinitely, with every guest's gasp echoing in the background.

"Today is my engagement, you can't kiss her, she's mine" Nitish hissed in anger, his lusty eyes moving from top to bottom of Anvi, making her feel disgusted that which type of man her father had selected for her, however she felt what else to expect from that abuser.

Viransh didn't even want to even answer, he thought Nitish is just an insect which can be crushed just by his shoes. Viransh, maintaining his composure despite the commotion, subtly signaled to his bodyguard to handle the situation with Nitish at a later time. With a mere nod, the bodyguard understood his leader's silent command and discreetly stepped forward, ready to intervene and address Nitish's evident displeasure and agitation once the public attention had shifted.

Ignoring Nitish's comment, Viransh announced infront of guests

"Next week Viransh Raghuvanshi is getting married to Anvi Chauhan, you all are welcomed to the grand wedding"
Everyone stood there wide eyed.
Viransh gestured his bodyguards to empty the place and usher people out.

After the commotion, Viransh took sobbing Anvi in his embrace and moved to couch, sitting there and facing Anvi's father who was held back by one of the bodyguard.
He yelled "meri beti tumse shaadi nhi karegi"

Viransh couldn't control his anger & spoke "main aapse pucchne nhi batane aaya hu, agle hafte Anvi Raghuvanshi ghar ki bahu banegi"

Anvi's father Arvind couldn't control more and he pushed and went straight to Viransh to punch him, but viransh caught his hand swiftly, anger raised in his eyes, his hands etched to grab the gun & put all bullets in oldies head but he can't show his dark side to Anvi because Anvi is oblivious to the fact that her lover is head of mafia. He said to Anvi "Anvi go with my guards, they will drop you and I will come soon, go now!" Anvi feeling exhausted with everything she nodded and let viransh handle it and she hoped he  didn't hurt her father that she knew he wouldn't. Guards accompanied her and went out.

As Anvi wasn't there anymore, Viransh took out his gun and aimed at arvind's head. He said " sasurji agar aapko apni aur apne bhen ki jaan pyaari hai toh chup chaap yeh shaadi ke liye Haa kr dijiye"

Arvind replied furiously "tumne apne gunde hone ka raaz chhupaya haina main khud usse sab bata dunga ki jisse woh pyar krti hai woh logo ki jaan leta hai aur fir dekhna woh kaise khud shaadi se mana krti hai"

Viransh's jaw clenched, eyes darkened, he shot a bullet in anger just little away from arvind's ear to instill fear in his mind. And said
" aapko pata hoga ki jis bank mein aap kaam krte gai uske aadhe shares mere hai toh sochiye agar aapko kal suspended ka letter aa gya toh? Aapki bhen ke accident mein maut hone ki khabar mile toh?"

Arvind was sweating hearing this, his job is utmost important for him and his sister is his crime inpartner.
Hearing no reply with scared emotion on his face, Viransh added
"Zyada mat sochiyega aur agle hafte apni beti ki shaadi mein aajana, saari taiyaari mera parivaar kr dega"
With that said Viransh left from there.

----------'----------'--------------------------------------

At night as Viransh opened hotel's door he was engulfed in a tight hug, he felt happy after finally having his love in his arms.

Anvi excitedly said " Ansh u know I got call from buaji and she said papa agreed to our marriage "
Viransh smirked

Anvi happily said " I'm so happy finally I will be your wife" She cupped his face and kissed every corner of his face, he was feeling contented seeing her happy, he twirled her and her laughters echoed in the room, the moon, an ever-watchful celestial guardian, cast its luminous gaze upon the couple. Its beams caressed their faces, illuminating the love that sparkled in their eyes. In that moment, time stood still, as if the universe itself paused to admire the profound connection between these two souls.

How was it? Are u liking this plot?

Do you want to see Anvi getting introduced to Ansh family and preparation or directly their marriage(with little rom in between the rituals)?? Pls tell your wishes!

Guys I am getting the views but not the votes accordingly so I urge all silent readers to vote, it motivates me!

##### VOTE COMMENT SHARE####