chp 8

Anvi dreamt of fairytale wedding so they decided engagement to be held in cultural state of India, Rajasthan.

In the majestic land of Rajasthan, where tales of love and valor echo through the ancient palaces, two souls destined for each other, Viransh and Anvi, were about to embark on a journey of eternal togetherness. The air was electric with anticipation as festive preparations filled every corner of the grand palace.

The engagement was no ordinary affair. It was a spectacle that captured the essence of Rajasthan's rich culture and traditions. The palace was adorned with vibrant marigold flowers, intricate tapestries, and shimmering lights that reflected the starry night sky. Guests were mainly relatives( not any business or media)from far and wide arrived, dressed in traditional attire, ready to celebrate the union of these two souls.

As the auspicious hour approached, Viransh, stood at the center of the grand hall, eagerly awaiting his beloved Anvi. His eyes were fixated on the door, his heart pounding with anticipation. And there she was, Anvi, a vision of grace and beauty, adorned in a resplendent red lehenga, her eyes sparkling with joy.

Viransh took Anvi's hand in his, and as they exchanged glances, the room seemed to hold its breath. Time passed and they exchanged rings when petals of rose where plastered on them. The murmurs of admiration filled the air, only to be drowned out by the rhythmic beats of the dhol, announcing the joyous moment. The couple was showered with blessings, as their families joined in the lively celebrations.

As the evening progressed, the palace courtyard transformed into a mesmerizing garden, with colorful tents, flickering lanterns, and exotic fragrances lingering in the air. Rajasthani folk musicians filled the atmosphere with melodic tunes, and dancers swayed to the rhythms.

In between the rituals, as guests mingled and embraced the festivities, Viransh and Anvi sought moments of stolen romance. In hidden corners of the palace, their whispers of love blended with the gentle rustling of silk, as their souls intertwined.

As the night grew darker, the celebration reached its peak. A grand feast was laid out, displaying the richness of Rajasthan's culinary delights. Guests indulged in mouthwatering delicacies, savoring the traditional flavors that danced on their taste buds.

In the midst of the revelry, Viransh, unable to resist the magnetic pull of Anvi, led her to a secluded terrace where the moon cast its ethereal glow. Surrounded by jasmine vines, they shared stolen glances and secret smiles. Their hearts beat as one, their love igniting a passionate flame within them.

A rock bed was present there and comfortable and it was fenced
(a lot of privacy). Anvi went there
and laid down on the rock bed.
She closed her eyes and not long
after she felt cold sensations on her chest. She look up to see Viransh playing with her clothed boobs in order to get her blouse and bra off.

"Nikalo isse" viransh ordered her signaling on clothes

Moving back she removed her clothes, bra and panties. She was completely naked infront of him.

"Ansh koi aa jayega-"
"Shhh" viransh kept his fingers on her lips asking her to shut down

He came up to her and kissed her boobs then he went down
and licked her clit deliciously. He
kept her eating out while she
was struggling to stand. He made her sit on the rock bed and again
ate her out. He tongue fucked her, she held his head with both her hands and pushed his head
further in her pussy. Her back
arked giving him more access.
After that he got up and pushed
his dick in her. The two fucking
like there's no tomorrow in the
middle of night outside the palace under moonlight.

He fucked her so well reaching
places she didn't know existed.
He kept hitting her spot and she
kept on clenching around him.
In a pleasurable amount of time
the twO of them came. His warm
milk gushing out of her with his horny juices. He saw how it
ran a long her thighs and made her pussy shine. He collected
the liquid and applied it on her
boobs and sucked it. He fingers in her mouth while she sucked his
fingers and he sucked her boobs.

"Chhodiye na viransh ab pakka koi aajayega" Anvi wailed

"Toh kya hua, aane do  dekh lega kaise chodta hu main  tujhe" viransh answered

He again thrusted inside her, making her scream but her her scream got muffled when viransh kept his palm on her mouth

" hum apne room mein nhi hai jaan ki tu aise chillaegi, tere moans sirf mere kaan ke liye hai" viransh growled and paced faster tiring anvi more with the activity.

How was it???
Silent readers vote and comment  pls it motivates me  to write!

I will try to update but your response will tell when so vote and  comment!!

-author❤️