chp 5

VIRANSH POV

I strode over to her, laying my hands on her for the first time since we had begun. I took her by the hair, pulling hard.

“Like this?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“What do you like to be called?”

“Anything, you like"

Gripping her hard by the hair, forcing her head back, almost causing her to lose her balance, I lowered my lips to her ear.

“I always knew you wanted to be my slut.”

She let out a cry and began to shudder. I knew she was cumming. I slid my fingers around her throat, letting them rest there and putting only a small amount of pressure on her—just enough to let her know that I was in charge.

The most beautiful view was looking at my love having orgasm, she looked even more beautiful, GOD I love this woman so much. I bent and kissed her lips pouring all my love, my Anvi.

"Your half punishment is over" I grinned.

"Half?" She exclaimed

"Your other half will be completed later" I told her
"Now come sleep,you are already exhausted "

"Ansh are you angry with me?" With her doe eyes she asked, I couldn't stop myself and cupped her cheeks

"No baby no" I assured her. Giving her a forehead kiss I made her sleep.

Author pov

After 3 days
Anvi left for her home as her winter vacation started

Papa I'm home. She called but as usual there was no answer,she went upstairs to take bath. It was dinner time and she came downstairs to find her father and his sister, her Bua sitting on table discussing something.

Anvi, we have to talk to you regarding something. Her aunt said

Anvi nodded encouraging her to speak

Tomorrow you are getting engaged to a boy of our caste, his name is Nitish, he works in IT company in city, wake up early & you have to get ready. After your degree ends you will marry him.

Hell freeze over her head, she was too stunned and then revolted, suddenly screamed

No I'm not going to marry him she screamed at them, suddenly a slap echoed in the room, her father slapped her.

I raised you, fed you after your mother died and you are repaying me like this, by going against my wish. Her father shouted at her
Tears welled in her eyes, and she remembered her mother and wished if she was there.

Go to your room and sleep & wake up early tomorrow, remember I don't want any drama.

No I don't agree to this arrangement, I will run away from this house if you force me to do this. She exclaimed

Let's see how you run away from here after saying this her father sprinted to her room, took her phone, locked her windows and pulled crying Anvi in room and locked it from out, caging Anvi in four walls without any communication device. She sobbed whole night remembering viransh and his love and how will she contact him, she slept off in her peacefull slumber as an escape to  the reality.

Next morning came quickly and her aunt's shouts woke her up from the dreams of her Ansh, remembering him she again teared up thinking how cruel fate can be! How truly she despised her father who can't even agree to his daughter's wishes.
After her aunt's scoldings she went tk take bath and after three hours she was dolled up for her so called engagement with a stranger! Her face was looking beautiful with the glam but happiness glow was missing.

Later she was taken to engagement hall  where she stood lifeless, she didn't even lift her eyelashes to see the groom who was welcomed by her father.

For exchanging rings she had to go on stage and when she went she felt a hand on her waist and she was alerted sensing unfamiliar hand, her eyes shot up in glare to see her so called fiance who smirking at her.

Leave me. She said angrily
Instead of answering her, the evil man's hand started to move up to her backless blouse, touching her bare back
Angry and helpless tears fell from her eyes remembering how in starting of her relationship with Viransh, he never touched her as she wasn't comfortable, he knew how to respect that was what made Anvi fall for him.

His fingers started to play with her blouse dori that made her terrified, her body was shaking with tremors,

suddenly a gunshot echoed in hall, silencing every being present there.
Men in black sprinted in the room and held people captive making them stand at one place. Anvi's eyes went to door where Viransh stood, elbowing Nitish in gut she sprinted and went in arms of her man without caring the judgemental looks people gave. She hugged him tightly, relieved that he came.

Why are you hugging my fiance? Nitish exclaimed warily
In return viransh just smirked

I'm her lover and future husband.

With that he broke the hug making Anvi stand and all spectators' eyes widened when Viransh grabbed Anvi's nape up near his face and kissed her while maintaining the eye contact with Nitish.

Guys pls comment your views so I get if you are liking the plot
Nd pls follow me guys because tomorrow I'm going to announce something very important regarding this book, you shouldn't miss it so pls follow to get updated.
And as I'm having end sems next update might get delay!
Vote comment share♥️♥️