chp 9

The air was filled with the fragrant aroma of flowers, and colorful decorations adorned every corner. The venue seemed like a fairy tale, with twinkling lights that created a whimsical ambiance.

As the guests arrived, their eyes were captivated by the exquisite décor and the electric atmosphere. Anvi, adorned in a resplendent yellow lehenga, looked radiant and her smile shone brighter than the stars. Viransh, handsome in his royal blue sherwani, eagerly awaited the moment he would see his beloved. They were a match made in heaven, destined to be united in an eternal love.

The mehendi ceremony commenced with the rhythmic beats of the dhol, filling everyone's hearts with joy. Anvi's hands, delicate and graceful, were the canvas for intricate henna designs, reflecting the depth of her emotions. As the intricate patterns took shape, whispers of love and blessings filled the air.

Amidst the festivities, Anvi's eyes wandered towards Viransh, who stood at a distance, his gaze fixed on her with undying adoration. Their eyes met, and an electric current passed between them, leaving an everlasting imprint on their souls.

With each stroke of the mehendi artist's hand, Anvi's heart grew fuller, envisioning the bright future that awaited her with Viransh. The fragrance of love was in the air, weaving a tapestry of emotions that touched the hearts of all those present. The guests too felt overwhelmed by the pure magic that radiated from the couple, their love serving as an inspiration.

Unbeknownst to everyone, the universe had conspired to make this evening even more magical. Just as the mehendi ceremony reached its pinnacle, a sudden drizzle began to fall. The raindrops delicately caressed Anvi's cheeks, mirroring the tears of joy that rolled down her face.

Viransh, their love ablaze within his heart, invited Anvi to dance in the rain. Embracing each other, they swayed to the melodies of love that only they could hear. In that moment, the world ceased to exist, and they were transported to a realm where only their love reigned supreme.

The guests watched in awe and admiration as Anvi and Viransh moved in synchrony, their love transcending physical boundaries, filling the air with untamed passion. The raindrops glistened on their skin, like the Zeal of their love, as their souls danced to the rhythm of their hearts.

After enjoying, Anvi went to her room to change her wet clothes and wash the dry mehendi. Mehendi's colour was dark symbolizing the Immense love Viransh had for her.

She was sitting in her bathrobe after coming out of the shower, suddenly her room's door was opened she was pinned to wall and her lips were attacked by her fiance.

After kissing her, Viransh began to untie her bathrobe, but getting in her senses Anvi stopped his hands and told him " um yeh ..aunty ne kaha tha ki shaadi ke pehle milna abshagun hota hai"

"Ma toh kehti rehti hai, yeh sab main nhi maanta"

"Ab zyada vakt nhi bacha, kya hum yeh shaadi ke baad kre? Please?"

After thinking he replied "Okay"
She smiled in relief, but his next words made her nervous
"Teri chut nhi chod skta toh kya hua, baaki do chhed haina, usse hi kaam chla dunga"
With that he removed her bathrobe, leaving her stark naked with her hands with adorned with mehendi and ring of his name on her ring finger made her look more beautiful .

Viransh POV

I held her boobs in my hands and began to press them. Her eyes were closed, and she was enjoying the act. I took her boobs in my mouth, sucking them with full force. She was  moaning mess.

I made her lie on the bed and began to suck her nipples. I was chewing her nipples, biting them, eating them. I was playing with her soft juicy boobs. I took out my kurta and jeans and stood in front of her. Her eyes were fixed on my dick.
Then I jumped on the bed and began to rub my dick in between her boobs.

" chal apne boobs ko pakad aur mera Lund ghis dono ke beech mein"
She was holding her both boobs as I told, together to give me a good titfuck experience. Now I made her slide upwards so that her head was high in the air from the bed.

I came on top of her and inserted my dick in her mouth. This position helped my dick to slide to her throat. I began to mouth fuck her hard. She was gulping, and loads of saliva were pumping out of her mouth. Her eyes were filled with tears.
This act was too arousing to make me fill her mouth with my pre-cum which she was swallowing along with her saliva. She pushed hard, and I took out my dick from her mouth.

Then she layed down on the bed, she must be very tired, after cleaning up I also got in the sheets beside her, kissing her forehead and taking her in my arms I closed my eyes, embracing the sleep.

How was it?

Vote, Comment, Share !♥️♥️

Also there's an announcement for my non followers, please check out my second book which is on my profile, its a DARK ROMANCE(VERYY DARK) let me know your views on the prologue.

Presenting yall "SOBS OF BETRAYAL"