chp 12

Warning: 21 + content

Anvi crawled to where Viransh was sitting and her moulds were jingling from her outfit, giving the perfect view to viransh. Viransh was in daze watching his submissive wife, he knew now it was time. He held her in his arms and threw her on bed, making the mattress bounce due to the sudden weight. Anvi was looking at him, biting her lips, her desire increasing each second.

Viransh went and came back with a leather belt and a vibrator & a dildo, Anvi's eyes widened on seeing that. He smirked at her reaction. He climbed on bed with the things and torn the so called outfit of Anvi leaving her bare to his sore eyes. On seeing herself naked but him clothed irritated her so  she moved her hands forward to get him out of his clothes but he held her hands and moved his head in no. He held her hands above her head and swiftly tied it with a leather belt near the bed's headboard. Not be able to touch him, irritated her to the core plus the sexual tension was not helping her at all.

Viransh took the vibrator, and placed it in her vagina, a scream erupted from her mouth sensing the device in her core. Viransh held the remote and switched on the vibrator making anvi moan and scream. After a min, viransh increased the speed and Anvi moaned more, seeing her Viransh dominantly said

"You won't cum without my permission"

Anvi obeyed his words as her body also obeyed his words not cumming until he said. Viransh decreased the speed and undressed himself. Anvi was moaning mess, she wanted but didn't know what as her mind was in drizzle.
Viransh asked Are you ready
Anvi nodded
Viransh lightly slapped on her face and said "Words, my jaan"
So anvi said "yes yes"

With that Viransh grabbed anvi and made her lie on stomach, he took out a gel from the drawer and started applying it on her asshole, after applying the gel he put the dildo in her asshole making her scream out loud, seeing her reaction Viransh said "Agar tu yahi nhi le pa rhi toh mera Lund idhar kaise legi, ha?"
Anvi was in high daze to even answer the question, after a while pain subdued and pleasure increased, viransh increased the speed of both the things and Anvi cummed hard.

Seeing the erotic mess infront of him Viransh stroked his cock and pumped it with his hands while Anvi was getting more wet seeing her husband getting the pleasure just by her sight, her moans increased that led viransh to cum hard, he ejected his juices on her tits and Anvi opened her mouth as if want to taste her husband's juices so he spewed the remaining juices in her mouth and she swallowed each drop.
Viransh begin to take out the every cloth from his body.

As he was undressing Anvi couldn't control herself and said

"Ansh pl ..plls.. plss..."

Smirking at her Viransh asked her innocently
"Pls what baby, say clearly"

Her hands restrained and vibrator made it difficult for her to speak anything clearly, she was Hella frustrated
So viransj said to her,
"Kya hua biwi, thik se kaho"

Getting her patience break Anvi screamed,
Fuck me ansh please
Finally getting verbal reaction from her, viransh got into action
Gladly

He threw the vibrator away and thrusted inside her at faster pace, she was all wet and needy. He gave hickeys on every part of her body, taking a nipple in his mouth He bit on it making anvi go wild.

After numerous rounds, in early morning Anvi fainted due to  exhaustion, Viransh stopped. He untied the belt from her hands were he could see the red marks on her pale skin, he felt guilty, he kissed that part soothingly and applied cream on it.

After washing them up and making her wear his shirt he slept taking her in his arms.

Next morning

As sunrays peeked through the room, Anvi woke up and saw the other side of bed to be empty, she looked at time it showed 10 o'clock, sensing it was very late she hurriedly stood up to get ready. However in closet she saw something mysterious, unable to contain her curiosity, she decided to explore Viransh's side of the room while he was away. As she opened the cupboard, her trembling fingers stumbled upon a hidden compartment, revealing a secret that would change everything.

Inside the compartment, nestled among Viransh's neatly arranged clothes, Anvi found a gun. The sight sent chills down her spine, and her heart raced with fear and confusion. Questions flooded her mind—why would her husband keep a weapon hidden? What sinister secrets was he keeping from her?

Anvi's mind raced with possibilities, her imagination conjuring up worst-case scenarios.

...

How was the chp?
Meri exams hai isliye pls thoda smjho😭

Last chp pe itne kam votes so abse main target laga rahi hu

TARGET: 250+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS

guys vote karo, future chapter mein story aage badhegi aurr HATE LOVE AND ANGRY S#X MILNE WALA HAI AAPKO TOH VOTE KAROOOOO

lovelies ab meri exams hai toh update delay hoga but I will try to write beech beech me thoda don't worry!!

❤️❤️
🙏🙏Vote: 250+
Comments; 20+🌸🌸