chp 10

Sangeet ceremony

As the sun began to set, the air was filled with a sense of romance and mystique. The lights were dimmed, creating a magical ambiance that only heightened the anticipation for the passionate couple dance

The first notes of a melodious song began to play, and Viransh and Anvi took center stage. As they intertwined their hands and locked eyes, their love and connection were palpable. From the very first step, they moved together in perfect sync, their bodies communicating a language only they understood.

With each fluid movement, they gracefully twirled and swayed, lost in the music and wrapped in each other's embrace. The passion in their eyes shone through as they allowed their emotions to take over, forgetting about the world around them.

Soon the night got over.

Haldi Ceremony

The haldi ceremony began with a melodious traditional song, sung by a local folk singer whose voice echoed through the courtyard. The guests joined in, clapping and swaying to the rhythm, spreading an infectious joy throughout the atmosphere. A group of talented dancers performed a traditional folk dance, their vibrant costumes blending seamlessly with the surrounding decorations.

As the celebrations continued, the aroma of fragrant turmeric paste filled the air. The guests delighted in smearing the golden paste on the couple's faces, playfully creating patterns that spoke of love, happiness, and prosperity. Laughter erupted as Viransh and Anvi eagerly participated, their faces adorned with vibrant yellow hues.

Even amidst the excitement and merriment, the haldi ceremony remained rooted in its timeless traditions. The elders of both families recited sacred mantras, seeking the blessings of the divine. The priest conducted the ritual with utmost precision, imbuing the atmosphere with a sense of sacredness and sanctity.

Following the haldi ceremony, the guests enjoyed a sumptuous feast, filled with delectable traditional delicacies. The air was filled with the sounds of rhythmic tabla beats and melodious sitar tunes, ensuring that the celebration continued in full swing.

As the sun began to set, casting shades of orange across the horizon, the haldi ceremony drew to a close. Viransh and Anvi's faces glowed with the turmeric's healing properties, radiating love and happiness. The couple exchanged heartfelt words of gratitude, expressing their joy for having such loving families and friends to share this special day with.

The haldi ceremony, with its vibrant colors, timeless traditions, and infectious joy, had set the stage for a truly magnificent wedding celebration. It was a day that Viransh and Anvi would cherish forever, a day that marked the beginning of their journey together, bound by love and blessed by the traditions they held dear.

After the joyful day, couple went to their respective rooms to take bath. Anvi had a long shower and she came back changing in simple grey  lehenga, she was standing infront of mirror, doing the night skin routine, suddenly she felt cold hands on her bare waist, she jerked and came out of her dreamy land, and there her fiance was standing with a devilish smile. Anvi suddenly got out of his hold and faced him

"Arey aap yaha kya kar rhe hai?"

"Kyu ab kya main apni hone Wali patni se bhi nhi mil skta kya?" He  replied playfully.

"Hone Wali, abhi hui nhi hu, chaliye jaaiye yaha se, kisine dekh liya toh"

" Main yaha kisi maksad se aaya hu jaaneman" He again replied with a smirk

"Maksad? Kaisa maksad?" She asked

"Sabne meri dulhan ko haldi laga di par maine toh usse nhi lagaai"
With that Viransh took out a small plastic packet with haldi from his pocket, releasing Anvi from his hold he put his hand in the turmeric paste, and instead of her face he applied it on his own cheeks, Anvi stood there surprised, viransh slowly moved towards Anvi with her moving back and stopping near wall,  without using his hands Viransh came extremely closed to her where their breaths were mixing and suddenly viransh touched his one cheek to Anvi's cheek, spreading waves of excitement in her body when the cold paste was applied on her by their skin contact, Viransh moved towards earlobe and took the lobe in his mouth, Anvi moaned at the sensation, after sucking one earlobe, he moved to another cheek and also spread the paste on her another cheek again giving the attention to her another earlobe, bitting and sucking it, anvi stood there closing her eyes as waves of pain and pleasure passed in her body.

Suddenly she felt pair of cold hands on her bare waist and she was jolted and she opened her eyes looking at viransh who was spreading haldi paste on her bare waist, she shivered sensing the cold hands on her hot body, her  whole body was burning with an insatiable need.

Viransh's face was very close to her lips as he held her in his arms, from her waist he moved his hands to her bare back, her backless blouse which was tied by just strings of dori. Painting her back yellow, he opened her blouse doris, and blouse was hanging on body barely, gradually he  moved his hands upwards, he kissed her neck, feeling his lips on her body increased the fire in her body and she loudly moaned 'ah Anshhh..."
This made Viransh's patience broke and he bite her neck and then soothing it by rolling his tongue, after assaulting her neck and adjouring it with hickeys, he huskily said in her ears " if you don't want me to tear thus good-for-nothing blouse, take it off NOW"
Anvi, as if in some trance, as a submissive she obeyed and took off her blouse which was hanging on her shoulders, as it was a backless and padded blouse, she had not wore a bra. She was now standing half naked infront of him, but still Viransh was only looking at her face, her eyes still closed. Pecking her forehead he kissed her cheeks sloppily and then took her rose lips in a smoochy kiss. His hands moved towards her neck spreading the paste there and moved gradually down, erotically holding and pressing her boobs, he spread the paste there, leaving her nipples bare. Anvi's chest was moving up and down due to Viransh's haldi torture, watching the erotic scene viransh took her one nipple in his mouth fondling the other one, that made her scream & moan, after that he moved to another boob and payed attention to it, repeating the movements, Anvi was long gone in land of desire her fingers entwined in his hair feeling his lips movements and haldi paste all over her upper body making her look like a goddess. With much difficulty he removed his lips from her body, sensing his dismissal she opened her eyes with need & desire swirling in her eyes but Viransh knew he had to leave from there.

"Goodnight my love, tomorrow you will be mine forever" his eyes held possessiveness and also a pinch of obsession which went unnoticed by Anvi that will create hurdles in their coming future. Has Anvi made a mistake choosing man that claims to love her but has overpassed the boundary of love and entered into obsession?

Yaar aap log vote aur comment bilkul nhi karte, 70k views hai aur 1k ke around votes, baaki 69k log kya kar rhe hai, 69?😭 woh bhi karro par vote bhi kardo Yaar

wahi mere 2-4 pyaare log comment krte hai but ab silent readers mujhe votes aur tumhare comments chahiye, otherwise no new chp coz I don't get the motivation to write .

Dekho maine 1270 words ka longest chp likha hai toh ab vote comments karooooo

Next chp wedding aur first night🌚🌝🌚🌝 ab woh tum pr decide hota hai tab tumhe yeh chp chahiye

VOTE COMMENT SHARE