chp 7

Viransh came from a strict and influential family, deeply rooted in an underworld empire. It was a secret he was determined to protect at all costs. Anvi, on the other hand, was unaware of Viransh's involvement in the criminal world. She saw him as a kind-hearted and caring individual, not knowing the darkness that lurked beneath.

Viransh decided it was time for Anvi to meet his family. He knew it was a risk, but he wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He invited Anvi to his ancestral home, which was a sprawling mansion nestled far away from the chaos of the city.

Anvi was excited and nervous as she stepped into the grand house, not fully aware of what awaited her. Viransh led her into the living room, where his parents, sister, and grandparents were gathered. He had already signaled his family not to reveal his secret, so they all smiled warmly at Anvi, trying their best to conceal their hidden truths.

"Namaste aunty" Anvi bent to take the blessings, however Viransh's mother stopped her, Mrs. Gayatri Raghuvanshi, was an elegant and charming lady. She greeted Anvi with a warm embrace, making her feel instantly welcome.

Viransh's father, Mr. Gajendra Raghuvanshi, was a distinguished figure, exuding power and authority. He nodded at Anvi, his gaze unwavering, yet masked with kindness.

Viransh's sister, Nia, was a beautiful and intelligent young woman. She engaged Anvi in conversation. Anvi found Nia to be a delightful girl.

As the evening progressed, Viransh's grandparents, who were highly respected in their community, joined the gathering. They shared stories of their early days, their eyes filled with wisdom and love.

Anvi was captivated by their charm, blissfully unaware of the secrets they held within the maze of their past.
As the night wore on, Anvi felt overwhelmed by the love and warmth emanating from Viransh's family. She couldn't help but be enamored by their affectionate gestures and genuine concern for her.

Meanwhile, Viransh observed Anvi closely, trying to gauge her reaction to his family. He desperately hoped she would not uncover the truth about his involvement in the mafia. His love for her was deep, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her because of his dark reality.

After a delightful evening filled with laughter and heartfelt conversations, Viransh's parents suggested that Anvi stay overnight. They insisted that it was late and that it would be safer for Anvi to sleepover. Both Viransh and Anvi agreed, silently grateful for the opportunity to spend more time together.

As everyone went to bed, Viransh and Anvi found themselves alone in Viransh's room. The air crackled with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. They had longed to have moments like this, but being at Viransh's family home made them even more cautious.

"Kaisa laga mera room? Tumhe pata haina humari first night yaha pe hogi" he said and winked at her

Anvi blushed "kya aap bhi"

"Tumhe bed check krna ho toh abhi check kr lete hai taaki suhaagraat mein koi problem na ho" he suggested playfully

Anvi widened her eyes and playfully hit him  "Ansh kitne besharam ho rhe hai aap, sab bahar hai kisine sun liya toh"
Viransh laughed and suddenly silence prevailed as they stood there.
They tiptoed to the window, gazing at the moonlit garden beneath them. Its ethereal glow seemed to encourage their desire to be closer. Anvi couldn't resist the magnetic pull, and she gently pressed her lips against Viransh's. The kiss began innocently, but the passion quickly ignited between them. Their kisses grew more intense, carrying them deeper into a world of pure bliss.

However, they knew they had to be careful not to attract any attention. Anvi suggested they sneak out to the garden, where they could express their love away from prying eyes. Viransh agreed, and, hand in hand, they stealthily crept through the house to the back door.

"Tumne mujhe apne hi ghar mein chor bana diya hai" he said chuckling.

"Chup rahie na" Anvi replied

Once outside, they found themselves enveloped in the enchanting beauty of the moonlit garden. The fragrance of blooming flowers danced in the cool night breeze, creating the perfect backdrop for their secret rendezvous.

Viransh in haze of love & lust said
"Ab jald hi puri duniya ko pata chal jayega ki tum meri ho sirf meri"

They embraced each other tightly, hearts pounding as their lips sought one another's once again.

Lost in the intensity of their desire, Viransh gently lifted Anvi onto a stone bench, their lips locked in a passionate embrace. Their hands roamed freely, exploring every inch of each other's bodies.

Wedding Bells 🎊
As majorty was for family meet, here it is!!Rituals will start from next chapter!! Are you excited for their wedding??

Guys pls vote, comment & share❤️