chp 1

As the gentle sunrays filtered into the room, the slumbering couple stirred, their dreams dancing in the morning light. Anvi opened her eyes & her sight fell on her handsome boyfriend, his jawline, his plump lips, his eyes were so beautiful she felt. Then she looked at the time & she panicked, only one hour was left for her college, even though she rented a pg, after getting into relationship Viransh bought a penthouse specially for them near her college and they both spend time here after their work because all the mafia work of Viransh is controlled by him in the city, he visits his family in village in morning to complete chores as Thakur.
Anvi stood and went in washroom to do morning routine. After that she went to closet to take her clothes, Viransh shifted in his sleep, he opened his eyes to see his jaan's white big ass moving as she went to bathroom to take bath. While showering Anvi felt two arms around her waist and she shrieked Ahhhh...ansh..aapne dara hi diya..
He replied kyu bhala, kisi ki himmat hai hai meri jaan ko chhune ki, usse nanga dekhne ki toh dur ki baat.

Accha accha theek hai..ab..chhodiye hume...taiyar hona hai..

tumhe pata haina tumhari chut ke ras peene bina humara din accha nhi jaat aur yeh tumhare raseele bhare hue boobs ko dabaye bina hume sukoon nhi milta he growled squeezing her boobs and slapping her cunt lightly. She moaned and then screamed when he bit her nipples, he slowly sat in between her legs and started sucking her juices from her cunt  Teri chut meri hai...samjhi....chal meri chut apna ras nikaal mujhe nashta karna...chal with thus Anvi squirted on his face.
Now he was very aroused and his dick was as hard as a metal rod, he stood up and thrusted his length inside her making her scream in ecstacy. After 2 rounds they stopped and had bath.
After getting ready Anvi made breakfast quickly . In a serene symphony of affectionate glances and shared smiles with many kisses, the lovebirds savored their breakfast in a blissful silence that spoke volumes of their deep connection.
Let me drop you today baby he asked
No no..yaad hai..pichhli baar ramya saw me getting out of your car which costs sm..she was asking how I got in that car or how even my relative bought so costly car, I don't want any murmurs...pls ansh understand...I love you but my college mates are very bad they will say bad words about me..she said innocently
Unki zubaan katlunga jaan, agar kisine bhi  yeh zurrat ki toh.. he said angrily.
Ha ok ok chalo bye main chalti hu bye she pecked his lips and ran away
My shy baby..he exclaimed laughing

Then suddenly his expression changed, he dialed a number and spoke to the person "follow her and make sure I get updates about her whole day in college"

Ik chps are short but trust me I will increase the length of chps gradually
Thank you for your love, pls keep showering your votes & comments, also share this book with your friends( not family 😅😂)
Pls vote & comment it motivates me to write🌸
- author ♥️