chp 4

Next day

As usual Anvi went to her college  and Viransh went to his warehouse

⚠️ torture scene ahead
A boy was tied on a chair and badly beaten, blood was oozing out of his skin. Men were beating him to blue nd black. Viransh entered there and took a seat infront of Naman who was in senses but in lot of pain.

Stop. Viransh ordered his men

Now tell me young boy why did you proposed Anvi?

Because I love her. Naman said looking into Viransh's eyes

Love? You bloody playboy, you were only after her body, don't taint name of love. Viransh growled

I admit I was a playboy but when I looked into her eyes I fell in love with her Naman replied

Haha little boy but she's in love with me, she loves me the most Viransh said

Its not possible...no..you are lying..Naman stuttered

EVERYONE OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW. Viransh shouted as every man went out nd in room only two people were there he and Naman.
You think I'm lying...let me show you proof how much my jaan loves me with  that viransh on the projector and opened the video of him and Anvi having sex. Her confessions, moans everything was seen by Naman and he had tears flowing from his eyes. Viransh smirked on his reaction and turned off the video that he shot without Anvi's knowledge.

An innocent person like her won't love you. Once she gets to know you kill people, she will leave you SHE WILL LEAVE YOU !! Naman roared in anger as he his love in another man's arms.

Viransh's anger shot up listening to words of Anvi leaving him
Madarchod kya bola tune? SHE WILL LEAVE ME? I WILL FUCKING TIE HER TO MY BED IF SHE DECIDES TO LEAVE ME !! ND IF ANY FUCKER TRIES TO TAKES HER AWAY FROM ME I WILL FUCK HER IN HIS BLOOD. Viransh continously punched him and then took the gun and shot him as he can't let any other man stay alive who saw his jaan naked, heard her moans...they were only meant for him. His demeanor changed again when Naman's words rang in his mind, red blinded him and he again shot 10 bullets in Naman's body.

----------------------------------------------

Viransh went to Anvi's college to pick her up. His driver parked the car little away from the gate and Viransh saw Anvi standing there and laughing with a boy of her age. Viransh's jaw clenched and he controlled himself from going there. He called Anvi and informed her to come to car.
As she entered and sat down, Viransh informed driver to take them to restaurant and pulled the partition.
Why were you laughing with that boy? Viransh exclaimed angrily

Ansh he's just my classmate, we were laughing on a professor

He didn't say anything and looked away.
Anvi sat on Viransh's lap and asked him
Ansh are you angry with me? You know na I don't love anyone apart from, no one's as handsome as you are. Talk to me  are u angry?

Yes I'm. Viransh said

Okay i will do anything to please you, Ansh. She said

Anything? Viransh smirked cruelly which scared Anvi but she trusts him so she answered
Yes anything....

Let us reach home baby then I will tell you what you have to do.
Viransh said kissing her.

~after having dinner at restaurant, they reached the penthouse~

Get naked and sit on our bed, I will join you soon baby. He instructed her and Anvi nodded nervously.

After 20mins he entered their bedroom finding Anvi sitting naked.
He stood infront of her and grabbed her chin and asked jaan you know what you have to call me now?

Yes, sir... Anvi replied as she was taught to say

Are you ready baby?
She nodded

Viransh smirked and took a chair facing their bed and sat on it.

Good girl. Chal apni ungliyaan chut mein daal. Touch yourself.”

Again, she obeyed: lowering herself into the awkward position, she slid a hand down and began to rub her bare pussy, spreading her dark lips open to reveal her pinkness.

Like this, Sir?”

Good. And don’t you dare think you’re going to cum any time soon.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He watched her for a minute, their eyes locked as she touched herself, gasping and whimpering softly. He had already made her cum once and he was surprised at how fast she orgasmed.

Touch your tits,”  Jaise main tere boobs ko chhuta hu waise hi chhu unhe" he ordered.

She nodded, biting her lip, and ran a hand up to her breasts, stroking them softly.

Not like that. Grope them.”

She obeyed, digging her fingers into her flesh, whimpering. She was a natural, tugging at her brown nipples, shuddering in pain and pleasure.

To be continued   .....

Pls comment your views and you can also tell me what scene you want to read

What do you think about Naman's curse?

VOTE & COMMENT