Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.

Start from the beginning

"So do you want me to go?" Soomin was confused, but also amused. "Yes. Well, I feel like it can help us catch up with each other more and after all we are the platonic Mickey and Minnie." Miguel explained.

"And it's okay if you don't want to come, it's fine! I understand if you don't because of..." Miguel gestured towards Johnny, he knew she hated talking with someone after a while. It was the awkwardness.

"I'll be there. If it helps you then sure." Soomin lightly smiled, "And it's nice you want me there. I actually feel appreciated by you, so thanks."

"Great! That's great! Can you get here quick? So then Sensei doesn't have to bother me and I have to suffer alone any longer?" Soomin laughed, "I'll try."

Soomin smiled at the whole phone call. Being with Miguel felt like a break from all karate things in the world. He was a great friend.

"Was it Miguel?" Was the first thing Sehun asked as Soomin walked into the room again. "Yeah. It seems like your valedictorian magic worked again. You have to drive me back to Reseda to be moral support for Miguel and his physical therapy." Soomin explained.

"Holy shit can I go too?" Sehun stupidly asked, Soomin gave him a look. "You what?" Soomin spat. "No offense, I mean you probably could, but do you even know Miguel and Johnny Lawrence that well?" Soomin chuckled.

"Hey, he should have some memory of me. And I'm bored." Sehun says, "You're 19, don't you have friends?" Soomin asked. "I have friends who have to work for adult money." Sehun replies, "They're busy. Like always." He adds.

"Would Johnny accept this though?" Soomin asked, "With the countless stories you've told me, I don't think he'd even care. As long as I'm not Cobra Kai." Sehun insists, "And I don't plan on joining the army of assholes anytime soon, I have a life ahead of me."

"Okay, I don't care! Are you giving us the ride or not? My legs are still sore to ride on my bike and I didn't even bring it anyways." Soomin rolled her eyes. "Hell yeah! I'll make this Diaz a track star with how fast his legs will move!" Sehun cheers.

"Someone get this guy friends." Soomin muttered. A nineteen year old hanging out with sixteen, almost seventeen teenagers. It didn't sound so bad, it was just that Soomin thought it'd be awkward, like how she thought of every social interaction.

"Sehun? You're the guy whose house I went to after that one party!" Miguel points at the guy with a grin. "If you'd like he can leave." Soomin spoke. "Nope! The more the merrier." Miguel insists.

"You're always jolly, are you always like this?" Sehun chuckled. "Well, I haven't seen the two together in forever. I thought your house was pretty sick, dude. It was a mansion, wasn't it?"

"I wouldn't say a mansion, but it is a nice house." Sehun shrugged, he assumed that Miguel lived in such a small residence that any area other than an apartment was huge.

"Diaz, who's the guy?" Came Johnny Lawrence, holding what the cousins assumed were something to make Miguel stand. "This is Sehun, Soomin's—"

"Minnie has a boyfriend?" Johnny asked, nonchalantly interrupting Miguel. The cousins looked at each other in disbelief. "Ew! No, I am Sooya's cousin." Sehun corrected.