"Humph, you have seen it!" Situ Jing said proudly.

A scent came. This scent was very familiar. Chen Qian realized when she saw the familiar face. This was the person who wanted to capture her for experiments. Could it be that Situ Jing was studied by him and the research was successful? Animalization.

"We meet again." Qiu Minghao lowered his body and held the kitten in his arms. "This is my masterpiece. It has epoch-making significance!" "

You haven't been caught yet?" Chen Qian pointed at him. She was so poor that she didn't even ask if the culprit had been caught, and now this guy appeared in front of her again.

"How can it be so easy to get caught?" Qiu Minghao smiled, walked to the cage, stretched out his hand to untie the cage and take it away.

Situ Jing quickly transformed into a human and stopped her anxiously: "Brother Qiu, don't let her go, don't let her fall into the oil pan and fry."

"You are very brave. Don't you know that I need people for my experiment? Please spare her this time." If I leave you, it won’t be possible next time.” He grabbed the cage and left without looking back.

"Don't worry! I will definitely turn you into the cutest and most aggressive animal form."

"Let's discuss it. I really don't want to turn into an animal." Chen Qian couldn't imagine what it would be like if a person could turn into an animal. Anyway, She didn't want to try it, even if the lycanthropy was very powerful.

Watching Chen Qian's every move in the space, Jin Hua knew that he would never have a chance again, "Forget it, let me save you one more time! We will never see each other again." As a god, he cannot come down often.

After appearing in the space, Jin Hua directly killed Qiu Minghao. It is not easy for a god to kill a mortal. He eliminated Situ Jing and opened the cage.

"So you didn't leave!" Ever since Jin Hua left, Chen Qian had always thought that he had returned to the God Realm.

"I won't come again, please be well." Jin Hua resisted the urge to look back, how much he hoped that the people behind him could retain him.

"You will definitely find someone you really like." According to myths and legends, gods cannot get married. Chen Qian still hopes that this is a lie and that Jinhua can find a woman he truly likes and the two of them can be happy.

"Maybe!" Jin Hua whispered, and his body disappeared into the air.

Chen Qian quickly ran over and found Xuanyuan Ze first. Seeing him lying motionless on the bed, she couldn't help but become anxious. She cautiously reached out under his nose to see that he was still breathing.

After feeling relieved, he opened the cage for Li Zixuan.

"How is Xuanyuan? Have you found him?"

"I found him, but I don't know why I couldn't wake him up. Let's take him back!"

When everyone gathered back to the city, Mrs. Xuanyuan looked at her sleeping son. He quickly sent someone to find the best doctor.

Everyone looked at the doctor eagerly.

"Admiral Xuanyuan is fine and will wake up soon." The doctor finally gave a reassuring answer.

Chen Qian wiped his body every day and took good care of him, looking forward to Xuanyuan Ze's waking up.

"Go and rest! Mom is here."

Chen Qian suddenly raised her head and stammered: "You said, you said mom?" Could it be that she heard wrong? Yes or no?

"You kid." Mrs. Xuanyuan smiled and said, "I was a bad mother in the past. I hope you don't resent me. My son has better taste than me." I don't know why, but Chen Qian is very pleasing to the eye now, unlike when I saw her before. It’s very annoying and I can’t help but say some unpleasant things.

"No, Mom, then I'm going to take a rest, and Xuanyuan's mother will take care of me." Chen Qian was happy, finally seeing the moonlight, she had a plan in mind, and when Xuanyuan Ze woke up, she proposed to move back Yes, her mother-in-law didn't like her in the past and always said unpleasant things to her, which made her uncomfortable. But now it's better. Her mother-in-law has changed her mind. It's fun for the whole family to be together, right?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Go back to the past and change your life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The witchy and seductive, good-for-nothing daughter takes over the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I can win even though I am a three-part heroine , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Strategy Paranoid Tits [Female A Male O] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] There is a Wise Man on a Deserted Island [Seventy] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel to 1987 [Chronology] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beauty Offered , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] The master of metaphysics wears Qi Ling , [Time travel and rebirth] The scumbag abuse strategy of the salted fish substitute , [Time travel and rebirth] The cold-blooded killer's crybaby beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top