46

☆ 46. ☆, 047 rejectedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 047 refused.

There were only two people this time. After Chen Qian made braised pork, she started making Tongzhou soft cakes. Since the cultivation of ancient plants, people in the post-apocalypse can also see plants from hundreds of years ago. It cannot be widely promoted now. As long as It will only be a matter of time before every household eats it if it is continuously cultivated.

Chen Qian took out the flour and the oil from the animal, poured the flour into a pot of boiling water and mixed it, then spread it out and cut it into three pieces with a knife, lifting each piece up with her hands to cool. After cooling, mix and knead into small strips. Tear into a small ball of about 15 grams and stand it up. Then flatten it with your hands. Dip a pea-sized piece of dough into animal oil as filling, wrap it in the dough, and flatten it. Roll with a pin. Shape into a round shape about 6 cm in diameter, place on a flat pan, bake until sesame dots are light yellow on both sides and the center of the cake is puffy, put it in the oven for two or three minutes.

"It smells so good!" Bai Yingxue smelled the fragrance and came to the kitchen. She was so greedy that she wished she could eat it now.

"Look at how greedy you are, dinner will be served later." Chen Qian couldn't help but smile. It was good to have people buy into the food she cooked.

"You are not allowed to eat secretly."

"No."

"Okay, I believe in your promise. I haven't eaten the delicious food you made for so many days. I miss you!" Bai Yingxue looked intoxicated, but what should she do? She felt that it was necessary to live with Chen Qian so that she could have delicious food.

"Don't worry about not being able to eat. I'm going to open a restaurant soon. There will be a lot of food there, even things you haven't eaten before." Chen Qian shook her head helplessly, she is really a foodie.

"Are you really going to open a restaurant?" Bai Yingxue quickly turned her attention away from the food.

"Yes, I plan to open a restaurant. According to my idea, I will only serve three tables a day. Reservations are required." "The

food you cook is so delicious, and the price must be expensive. Don't worry about not making money. You don't know." Some people are rich, and they don't care about money at all as long as the food is delicious." Bai Yingxue thought for a while and leaned over and said: "Chen Qian, do you think we are good friends?"

Chen Qian nodded in confusion, this question still I need to ask, why are you asking this all of a sudden?

"Since we are friends, can we have the King's meal?"

Chen Qian laughed, "You! That's the idea. I can cook it specially for you. I can't treat you badly. Who makes us good friends?" Coming to the future world She only has one good friend, Bai Yingxue, and it is precisely because she is with her that she has some fun.

"That's great."

Chen Qian made bamboo shoot soup, shredded potatoes, boiled fish and braised pork to start the meal.

Knowing that she would not be able to eat it back, Chen Qian did not forget to tell the teacher.

After returning home, Chen Qian came to Mr. Zeng's room and said, "Teacher, I plan to move out."

"Do you think you dislike me for being an old man?" Mr. Zeng knew that his grandson couldn't handle it. Where was his usual cleverness?

"No, my family has also seen it. If they know the place, they will definitely come to the door. I want to move out and you won't be disturbed."