99

☆ 99. ☆, 100 Mrs. Xuanyuan’s changesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 100 Mrs. Xuanyuan’s Change

Xuanyuan Ze has been away for seven days. Chen Qian counted the days and began to have random thoughts in her mind. What is the mission? Will there be any danger?

"Chen Qian, come with me! I will treat you well. Don't you want to live forever?" Jin Hua said seductively. He believed that immortality was a great temptation for human beings, especially for a girl. He believed that she would not be tempted.

What she has heard most during this time is how good the God Realm is. Chen Qian disagrees and is worried about her husband. Someone keeps talking about it in her ears, which she just finds very annoying.

"Stop talking, I won't go to the God Realm with you, just give up on this idea! I don't care about immortality." In the past, she might have agreed, but now she is unwilling.

Isn’t the world of gods made by humans? There will be disputes everywhere. She is a mortal who can only be slaughtered in the divine world. This is where she should stay. Although her mother-in-law's family doesn't want to see her, it doesn't matter. She has a good friend Yingxue, a father and a younger brother. , and her husband, she believes that staying here is the best choice.

"You really don't want to come with me?" Jin Hua's words have been worn out in the past few days, and the woman in front of him is unmoved.

"Is Xuanyuan Ze that good?" In his opinion, how could a mortal be compared with him as a god? Where did it fail?

"I told you I won't leave with you. Even if you take me to the God Realm, I will die for you." Chen Qian was afraid that Jinhua would take her away by force, and she would have no room to resist at that time.

"Don't regret it." Jin Hua angrily left and disappeared.

Three days passed again, and Chen Qian couldn't sit still anymore. "No, I'm going to inquire." Where to inquire? Naturally, it is the Xuanyuan family. As a family, the information must be better than mine! Even though she wasn't welcome, she still wanted to go.

There was a solemn atmosphere in Xuanyuan's house at the moment. Mrs. Xuanyuan was lying on the bed, thinking of the news she had just received, son, you must not let anything happen to you!

Chen Qian walked into the room and felt the atmosphere. She had a bad feeling in her heart. She asked in a trembling voice: "Do you know the whereabouts of Xuanyuan?"

Mr. Xuanyuan looked at his grandson-in-law in front of him and turned his head. He didn't know how to speak. .

"I just received news that Xuanyuan Ze is missing." Xuanyuan Yifan said with expectant eyes. He felt that Chen Qian was his son's wife and should know about this.

"What?" Chen Qian turned pale and asked stupidly, "What does missing mean?" At this moment, her head could not think anymore.

"Oh! I heard that there was some accident during the operation. He went to check and there was no news. There was no news from Li Zixuan's kid." Chen

Qian sat on the chair in despair. She knew Li Zixuan's character well. This matter I'm afraid things are almost inseparable.

Let her travel through time and finally live a happy life. Why is God so cruel?

"I'm going to find him. Please tell me where they are." Chen Qian quickly made a decision. She believed that Xuanyuan Ze was not dead and that he was waiting for her.