16

☆ 16. ☆, 017 Wilderness (1)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 017 Wilderness (1)

Chen Qian sat at the table, picked up the meat and chewed it hard. Damn Xuanyuan Ze, do you think being a major general is great? Damn it, it's obviously not my fault, but you make it seem like I'm a sinner, so why don't you favor your sweetheart?

Bai Yingxue's mouth twitched a few times when she saw her friend's bitter hatred and confrontation with Rou. Sure enough, Chen Qian was still angry in her heart. She was so cruel to Rou. Sisters, can you be more shameless? Meat has no grudge against you, okay?

"Host, do you want to accept a mission?" Xiao Tongzi's tone was filled with gloating, why did he sound so arrogant?

Chen Qian was completely attracted by the mission. She still had ten gold coins to open the seed store. As long as the seeds could be cultivated, the delicacies of her previous life could be presented to everyone.

"What mission?" she asked impatiently.

"Of course it's about food. Ours is a food system! Everything is related to food."

"Can I ask Xuanyuan Ze to praise me for making food that is also delicious?"

Xiao Tongzi felt as if someone had stepped on his tail. Cat, "What do you know? What is food? Food needs to be recognized by everyone before it can be called food. It is useless if you think it is delicious. Generally speaking, it is still related to food, just like a seed. Seeds, there are many ingredients for delicious food, right?"

"Tell me about the mission." Chen Qian muttered in her heart, looking forward to it.

"The mission is to go to the wild to find ingredients similar to pumpkins, and then make pumpkin pie. This mission is simple!" "It's

simple for you. You need to go out of the city to go to the wild. You don't know how dangerous it is outside? You are not a gourmet system. You Let's just call it the system of killing people." Chen Qian was very angry. Thinking about the danger last time, no one would have thought that a flower would actually eat people. Mutated plants didn't care. Those mutated animals alone could kill her. Thousands of times.

"Anyway, it's up to you whether you complete the task or not. If you don't complete the task, your gold coins will be deducted. You may not know when the seed store will open, and someone will be greedy." Xiao Tongzi secretly laughed in his heart, letting you bully me before without any discussion. , this time I finally found your pain point. It feels like a serf who has turned over and started singing. As long as it succeeds this time, there is no way to bully it next time.

Thinking of the greedy seeds, Chen Qian agreed shamelessly, but it was not that difficult to rely on her as an ordinary person without powers. She had to find someone to go with her. Right, who should she find? The person she was a little familiar with was Xuanyuan Ze, but she had just offended his sweetheart.

Chen Qian was extremely annoyed. She knew that if she had said less last time, the situation would not have been so tense. She shamelessly pestered others. She felt that she was not so thick-skinned. "

Fight it, I will go by myself, or I will die." Chen Qian said. Akane waved her fist to cheer her up.

night.

"What? Are you going to the wild? Chen Qian, you can't be sick! Do you know how dangerous the wild is?" When Bai Yingxue heard her words, her first reaction was to joke. When she saw Chen Qian's serious expression, she couldn't help but He exclaimed in belief.