22

☆ 22. ☆、023 Dongpo elbowfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 023 Dongpo Elbow

"Every student is in his place." Seeing that the classmates were already in place, Annie turned around and said respectfully: "Mr. Zeng, you can start."

Mr. Zeng nodded, "Okay, now you have someone on your right. Potatoes, meat, etc. What you have to do next is to cut them into thin slices and see how your knife skills are. Let's start." After hearing

the word "start", everyone hurriedly started to pick up the ingredients at hand, snapping. A symphony of chopping vegetables rang out in the kitchen. Instead of hearing voices, only the sound of chopping vegetables could be heard.

This competition is not only to test the students' knife skills, etc., but also related to their grades. After each competition, scores will be assigned. When the students graduate three years later, the total score will be added, and it will be lower than a certain score. Can't graduate.

Chen Qian did not dare to be careless. Although she was confident that she could pass, she did not dare to underestimate others. The story of the hare and the tortoise tells us that even if you have an advantage over others, you will be overtaken by others if you are careless.

After cutting the meat and vegetables, she put them on a plate and was about to show it to Mr. Zeng. When she saw the messy dishes on the plate, she frowned and arranged the meat and potatoes carefully until they looked good. Then he carried it and walked over.

"This is mine, please comment from Mr. Zeng." Facing this person whom all teachers respected, Chen Qian held her breath and did not dare to take a breath, for fear that an oversight would turn into irreversible regrets.

Teacher Annie whispered: "Sit there and wait for a moment."

"Yes."

About ten seconds later, a person came over with a plate, and then walked next to Chen Qian.

Not long after, the students came over one after another and sat in their seats waiting for the final results.

After all the students had served, Mr. Zeng led the judges to open them one by one and quickly recorded the scores. After a while of busy work, the judges sat back and finished their work. Chen Qian thought that she would immediately announce the results of the previous round. Results, the result is no.

"Let's make a dish. Let's make a dish that will impress you all. Let's get started!"

Chen Qian stood there, lowering her head in thought. Even though those people had already started chopping vegetables, she was still thinking about what to do. The dish that impressed you most? The most profound dish? She suddenly remembered the egg fried rice that her mother made for her in her previous life. She remembered that she was very hungry that day, and her parents came back very late. Her mother asked her gently if she was hungry, and then ran into the kitchen to cook it for her regardless of the tiring day. Had egg fried rice.

"Just make this!" Chen Qian said silently in her heart. She wanted to recreate that plate of egg fried rice because it smelled like her mother and couldn't let go of her past life.

She walked to the ingredients area, chose eggs and rice, and took some meat. She came to the position, washed the rice first, then put it into the pot, put in an appropriate amount of water, and while the rice was not yet cooked, she began to cut it. dish, pour the egg liquid into the bowl and stir evenly.

Cut the meat and prepare the rice.

The rice should be moderately soft and hard. After steaming, let it cool and keep it for later use. Put oil in the pot. Add the onion and meat to the oil. The oil is just right and fry. After frying, pour the egg liquid into the oil pot. It should be fried evenly, and the eggs should be scattered and tender. After letting it go, add the rice and stir-fry, then add the meat again, add the seasonings, and it will be ready in a short time.