93

☆ 93. ☆, 094 chain restaurant

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 094 Chain Restaurant

"I'm sorry, teacher, I will definitely visit you when I have time." Chen Qian promised immediately.

"That's not necessary. Just tell me what you have to do. As long as I can help you solve it, I won't refuse." Doesn't he understand his student's character? There must be something that cannot be solved that requires his intervention, and this matter can definitely be solved.

"Then I'll say it." Chen Qian summarized her words in her mind, then expressed her thoughts one by one, and finally made her request.

"I want the teacher to help me find a cooking teacher. This won't be difficult for you, who is highly respected, right?" In the end, she didn't forget to put on a top hat.

"Well, it's good that you have such an idea. Leave this matter to me. If I can't do it, I will do it myself." Mr. Zeng thought very well. This is a good way to spread cooking skills, and it is also a specialized chef school. Why should we continue to do such meaningful things?

"I just have this idea, and I have to wait for other preparations." Chen Qian thought for a while and said.

She knew that a school cost a lot of money. The business of Xinxi Building was indeed good, but it was still difficult to afford to open a school. It was better to expand the restaurant into a chain.

Chen Qian's eyes lit up when she thought of the chain operation. There were many rich people, not just in Province H. It would be best to open many stores and go abroad.

"Don't worry about money." Mr. Zeng felt that this child was very dedicated to the development of cooking skills. He also knew something about Chen Qian's family. This child has always had a hard time. He heard from Li Yaqiang that the restaurant business was good, but the problem If the restaurant is divided between several people, it will be much less. The money is definitely not too much, and she cannot be allowed to take the money alone.

"No, teacher, I can do that."

"You kid, keep your money well! Besides, how can you do such a good thing by yourself?"

Mr. Zeng was a resolute person. He hung up the phone and started. After getting in touch, several people discussed it carefully and finally came up with the best plan.

When Chen Qian heard her cell phone go silent, knowing her teacher's impatience, she could only shake her head helplessly.

Its not easy to open a chain of restaurants! The staff needed to consider everything, but she didn't know many people here. Only with help could she start the operation, and it was basically smooth.

Not all of the Xinxi Building belongs to her. She needs to tell everyone, but everyone has something to do and they can't all have meetings together. She can only contact them one by one.

"I will listen to you, whatever you say will be whatever you say." Bai Yingxue said.

"It's up to you." Xuanyuan Ze.

"I believe you." Zeng Zhiqiang.

"You don't need to tell me, you can make the decision yourself." Mu Yang.

"Since I'm cooperating with you, I have nothing to worry about." Li Zixuan.

"I have no objection." Li Yaqiang said.

Chen Qian was a little moved and moved by their trust. She no longer hesitated now. She planned to open a Xinxi Building in the nearby city S first.

With everyone's full support, Chen Qian is full of energy. She wants to open a Xinxi Restaurant in every city to form a brand. The first thing that everyone thinks of when they are on a business trip is Xinxi Restaurant.