60

☆ 60. ☆、061 Make trouble

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 061 caused trouble.

In the end, Chen Yan and Han Qingmei made threats before leaving and left angrily.

A woman looked at the farce in front of her and raised her lips, "I won't make it easy for you."

Chen Qian received an invitation from a food show, and she was going to teach everyone how to cook a delicious dish on the spot.

"Go, go!" Bai Yingxue looked excited, as if she was the one who wanted to show up, and kept encouraging, "By the way, let's promote our restaurant again, and the business will go to a higher level."

Chen Qian didn't want to be high-profile. About to say no, the phone rang.

"Teacher."

"I heard that you are invited to participate in a food show. I know that you are not a pushy personality, but you still have to go. The dishes you cook are full of flavor and flavor, and you are very innovative. If you go, you can express yourself correctly. Food concept."

"Okay!" Chen Qian grimaced, she knew the teacher was calling about this.

After packing up, Chen Qian set off, thinking about what to cook in the car. I didn't hear anything the program crew said at all.

The long wait finally started.

The host did not say much and went directly to the competition stage.

Only then did Chen Qian realize that there was still a competition! The program team not only invited her, but also invited another chef to prepare for a live cooking.

"If I had known better, I wouldn't have come." I sighed in my mind, but I still had to keep a decent expression on my face. The camera was filming, and I was trying to catch the duck!

Now that she is here, Chen Qian still hopes to do well.

"Now, please choose the ingredients." The sweet voice of the female host interrupted her meditation.

There were staff members under the stage who brought up a lot of ingredients and arranged them neatly in time for the military parade.

Seeing the wide variety of fresh ingredients, Chen Qian realized that ancient plants could be cultivated so quickly, and she felt the urge to make delicious food.

The other party picked the meat. Such a result was not surprising. On the other hand, Chen Qian stepped forward and picked out vegetables such as cabbage sum, mushrooms, etc., which the audience could not cook at all or would not be enough to eat. The name was Jade Fan.

"Chef Chen, I see everyone likes to use meat, why do you use cabbage hearts? Isn't that right? Isn't that what everyone likes?"

Chen Qian said without being stage-frightened: "The highest level of cooking is to use the simplest ingredients to make something that everyone is satisfied with." Cooking, I like that the dishes I cook can be made by everyone at home."

"Using simple ingredients to make dishes that satisfy everyone sounds so philosophical! So what is the name of this dish?"

"Jade Jade Fan."

"Well, this name is very poetic and picturesque, let's wait and see!" The hostess turned around and went to another chef.

Chen Qian rinsed the cabbage with clean water, picked up a knife and made a cross cut on the root. Wash the magnolia slices with clean water and cut into thin slices. Cut into 4 slices in total. Then... pour it on the cabbage and serve. A dish is finally ready.