3

☆ 3. ☆, 003 studyfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆、003 Study

"Okay, just leave if you leave. I know I have no powers, but I am not a nanny or a commodity. I am a living person. Not having powers is not what I want. I also want to have powers to bring happiness to this family. Honor, all these years you have been angry and I have embarrassed you. Aren’t I sad? You can’t blame me for not having superpowers. That’s unfair.” When Chen Qian said this confidently, her Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes involuntarily, and she swore she really didn't want to cry.

Perhaps the real Chen Qian was not dead, and her soul was hiding in her body. These words resonated with the original owner, and her body could not control herself. After speaking, Chen Qian wiped her tears, and her body suddenly felt much more relaxed. The soul of the original owner is gone, and she has no nostalgia for her family.

Chen Hao and Chen Yan were completely stunned when they heard this. Is this still the timid and cowardly sister? In fact, the only reason why the two of them were so scornful and disdainful was that apart from not having any superpowers, the most important thing was Chen Qian's weakness. No matter how insulted she was, they would only cry in their minds.

"Okay, you have backbone, that's good. Then you can leave home tomorrow! Tomorrow I will give you some money to completely sever ties. Even if you die outside, don't think about coming back. I will pretend that I don't have you as my daughter." Chen Jian laughed angrily and closed the door angrily with a clang.

Han Qingmei watched her daughter and her husband having a quarrel, and wanted to say something. Finally, she sighed and silently packed up the dishes and walked into the kitchen.

Chen Yan winked at her brother, signaling him to say something.

Chen Hao glared at the eldest sister, stood up, walked forward slowly, and said casually: "Do you really want to leave? You have to think clearly. It is not easy to come back. I think you should think about it again, eh "It's not that I don't want to leave you, I just say that because you are my sister, yes, that's why I speak to you like this:"

After saying this, Chen Hao himself was speechless. God, what on earth did he say? There is absolutely no logic. Wasn’t it easy to ridicule the second sister in the past? Why now? Forget it, I was even more speechless when I spoke again. Looking at the disgusted look in my eldest sister's eyes, I walked back to the sofa and sat down, and said fiercely: "You can speak for yourself if you have the ability."

Chen Yan looked at this sister who was a hundred times more beautiful than herself, with complicated emotions, and said It would be false to not be jealous, but these are two different things. It is really embarrassing to see my brother talking incoherently! You still need to take action yourself.

Seeing his younger brother's expression of watching the fun, he walked up and said, "Sister, I think you should stay! They were both born to the same parents. I am very jealous of your beauty, and I cannot deny that you are my sister. Go out How can I live my life? It's better to just stay at home."

"You want me to stay?" Chen Qian pointed to her nose in disbelief to determine what went wrong? My sister was sarcastic when she woke up, why did she suddenly change? If something goes wrong, there must be a monster. There must be some conspiracy! She was a little confused. The scene when she first arrived was fake, but the memory of the original owner shouldn't be fake!

Chen Hao and Chen Yan looked at the people in front of them and looked at them suspiciously. Is there any mistake? For the sake of being sisters, we understand everything. If you still don’t believe it, your good intentions are not rewarded. The two of them went upstairs angrily. Went back to the room.

Seeing how quickly Chen Qian's face changed, she shook her head helplessly. Who said a woman has a deep heart? I said it's the enemy's deepest secrets, which are even more elusive. I don't care anymore. No matter what conspiracy you have, my aunt has decided to leave this family and develop alone. If you have any conspiracies, feel free to come.

Early the next morning, Chen Jian was still angry. He took his family card to the Bank of China and paid 100,000 points to give to his youngest daughter. As the head of the family, he was contradicted again and again by his children, and he felt heartbroken. I took a deep breath and waited for the money to be transferred. As I was walking home, I thought of what happened to my little daughter over the years.

Every city has a place dedicated to testing abilities. Every child has to be tested to see if they have abilities when they are eight years old. There are also some children who show abilities before they are eight years old, but those are a small number, and most are still eight years old. It can only be tested when you are 10 years old. The earlier you show your abilities, the greater your potential.

When Chen Qian was eight years old, she was led by Chen Jian for testing. He found that the machine did not respond at all. He felt unspeakably disappointed and ignored his little daughter, and even cursed her at every turn. This situation changed the little daughter's character. A big change, from lively, cheerful and lovable to crying at all times, timid and cowardly, Chen Jian now thinks that his little daughter's behavior is partly caused by him, and the words from last night rang in his mind. With those words, who doesn't want to be the most powerful one, who doesn't want to have super powers. She was just a child at that time. Maybe Qian'er insisted on leaving because she has been disappointed with this family in the past few years!

Thinking of this, Chen Jian quickened his pace. He wanted to go home and say sorry to his daughter and let her stay.

The chip on Chen Qian's arm sent a message from the Bank of China, indicating that the money had arrived. When she saw that it showed one hundred thousand, she sneered repeatedly. This family is not rich, and one hundred thousand is already a lot. It seems that her father is really I really wanted her to leave, and I was worried about disturbing the family, so I just left. She wanted to go to school to study.

After packing up her things, under the watch of Chen Hao and Chen Yan, she stepped out of the door, looked back at this home, and secretly vowed that she would never come back here again, never. With determination on Chen Qian's face, she held on She has a strong body and takes steady steps step by step. She wants to act like a human and let all those who look down on her open their eyes to see that she has a system without special powers.

Chen Jian quickly returned home and looked around, but did not see the familiar figure. He knew that his little daughter had really left and might never come back. He lay on the sofa in despair, holding his head. After all, he still had no time to stop her. Xi'er, you were so eager to leave home without even giving us a chance to make amends.

Chen Qian didn't know that what she said last night made people reflect. Even if she knew, she wouldn't despise it. Saying sorry after hurting others for so many years is like stabbing others, and then saying sorry, I didn't mean to do that. . If it is hurt, it is hurt. There is no reason to explain.

Chen Qian brought her luggage to the station according to the map on the computer. There are schools in every city. The computer said that schools in H City can learn cooking skills. She must rush to H City to wait for registration until the school starts. Enrollment will start before the holidays, so time is running out.

The system can only enter the ingredients that her fingers touched. Since the school in H city has a cooking skill, there should be a lot of exposure to ingredients. Chen Qian was nervous and expecting. If all the ingredients were entered into the system, would there be any problems? upgrade? It seems like this is the case in novels, I’m really looking forward to it!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Bellman [Figure Skating] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Explosion! The Queen on Ice is reborn , [Danmei] Quick Time Travel: Reversal of Fate , [Time Travel and Rebirth] How come there is no one who can fight , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The group's favorite 80 little glutton , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Jia Mansion's survival strategy , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] The cannon fodder script has been delivered to [Quick Time Travel] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became a variety show boss by relying on food , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Monster Boyfriend [Quick Time Travel] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Bad Mother

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top