47

☆ 47. ☆、048 Good business openingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 048 Opening Day:

Xuanyuanze: "Help me."

"Do you have enough money to open a restaurant?" Zeng Zhiqiang was not to be outdone.

Chen Qian thought for a while and felt that with a good backer, the restaurant's business would definitely be good, and there was no guarantee that there wouldn't be jealous people causing trouble.

"How about we work together!" Chen Qian suggested first.

"Okay, I agree." Bai Yingxue voted with a show of hands. First of all, Chen Qian is her friend, so she should try her best to help her friends, not to mention that this friend has nothing to say about her kindness. Secondly, she felt that she would definitely not lose money, so what other reason was there for joining?

"I'll join too."

"And me."

Everyone present agreed, and the three of them left in a hurry. They planned to go back to see how much money they could prepare, and then divide the shares. Although the relationship was good, the issue related to money was even more serious. Write it clearly to avoid causing disputes and breaking up the relationship.

Zeng family.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Zeng heard the servant say that his grandson was nothing if not sitting at the desk.

"Grandpa, I don't have enough money! Lend me some."

"What do you want the money for?" Mr. Zeng asked strangely. The grandson's attitude towards money is dispensable. Unlike other children, he likes to buy this and that.

"Chen Qian is going to open a restaurant. Xuanyuan Ze, Bai Yingxue and I plan to join, but I don't have enough money. Grandpa just lent me some and I will return it to you." "

Okay, how much do you need?" Mr. Zeng was very optimistic about Chen. Qian, not to mention that he is his favorite disciple, so he must support him no matter what.

"About one million points! In addition, I have saved exactly ten million points, which should be enough." Zeng Zhiqiang calculated and said. No matter what, he cannot lose to Xuanyuan Ze.

How could Mr. Zeng not understand what his grandson was thinking? I can only sigh, I still can’t look away! Also, how many people can look away?

"Okay."

Xuanyuan family.

Li Zixuan and Mu Yang stood up quickly when they saw Xuanyuan Ze, "Where have you been?" "

That's right, we can't find anyone here."

"Chen Qian is moving and I'll help." Xuanyuan Ze said cheerfully. He feels that there is no need to be secretive when he likes someone.

Mu Yang smiled heartily and said, "Let me just say, last time I heard someone say that Xuanyuan chased that girl who was very good at cooking. Xuanyuan turned out to be different to that girl." "

Actually, I quite like that girl too." Li Zixuan took a sip of tea and saw Xuanyuan Ze's face turn dark instantly. He hurriedly said, "The ancients said that friends and wives should not be bullied, so I gave up. Congratulations on your wish coming true." It seems that Xuanyuan is really interested in that girl. Well, anyone would be very stressed when facing Xuanyuan's black face.

"You guys sit down for a while, I have something to do." Xuanyuan Ze has not forgotten about the business partnership. He doesn't care how much he earns from doing business, all he cares about is Chen Qian.