20

☆ 20. ☆、021 Boiled Pork Slicesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 021 Boiled Pork Slices

After putting away the dishes, Chen Qian was put into the cage again. She looked sad and could not escape. What should she do?

"Sure enough, Yingxue is right. The wild is very dangerous and you really shouldn't run out." She curled up and muttered.

"That's enough, host. If you keep talking about it like this, aren't you just saying it's my fault?" Xiao Tongzi couldn't help but say.

After cooking for the past few days, it can be seen that the madman does not pay attention to the appetite at all. According to his research on orcs, he will not let her go just because her cooking is to her taste. If she chooses to become an experimental subject, the daily She was willing to die by accepting those unknown potions.

"It's your fault." Chen Qian simply acted like a rogue. She was going to die anyway, and bickering with this little Tongzi might make her forget her panic, which was good.

"I'm a good man and don't fight with women. Anyway, if you are going to die, I have to find a new host." Xiao Tongzi said arrogantly.

After a few days of bickering between one person and one system, Chen Qian's life became extremely simple. She could leave the cage twice a day, was taken to the kitchen to cook, and stayed in the cage after eating. Such a life passed It lasted half a month, so long that she thought she was going to retire here.

"Someone is coming, a lot of people."

Chen Qian opened the system and looked at it out of boredom, and saw countless small green dots spreading out, some even heading in her direction.

After this period of research, she found that whenever there is a green dot, it means that the man is coming, so many people say that?

"Xiao Tongzi, do you think he is that man's accomplice? It's even harder for so many people to escape." Chen Qian cried with a sad face. Do you want anyone left alive?

Xiao Tongzi felt the sadness in her heart and hurriedly tried to persuade her, "You should look to the bright side, maybe someone will save you?" He knew the fear in his host's heart and cooperated with her in their quarrels. Sometimes he was so angry that he wanted to Kill her.

"Maybe!" Chen Qian didn't have any hope at all. Can you imagine staying here for so long? Judging from the situation, the lunatic has an accomplice, and the wilderness is so big, it would be difficult to find someone. She hung down sadly. head.

The door opened with a clang.

"Your name is Chen Qian?" Two men in military uniforms walked in.

"Are you here to save me?" Chen Qian's eyes lit up and she stood up in excitement, but she forgot that the cage was too small and her head was placed on it so hard that she covered her head with tears in her eyes. The two men were carrying guns. Wearing a military uniform, he must have saved her. She was so happy that she was finally able to go out.

After the two were sure, they said something, took her to the nearest soldier, and handed her over to another person.

When I came to the ground, I saw the long-lost sun. Even the fierce sun looked so cute.

"This way, our major general is here."

"Huh?" She muttered as she walked, could it be Xuanyuan Ze? Well done to Yingxue for finding me some help. I will make more delicious food for you when you get back.