59

☆ 59. ☆, 060 House Buying Notes

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 060 House Buying Notes

In the morning, Chen Qian got up early to make breakfast. She kneaded dough, chopped stuffing, made steamed buns, and cooked a pot of porridge.

"Second sister, you woke up so early." Chen Hao looked at the fragrant buns on the dinner table and swallowed his saliva. It smells so good! No wonder he became the king of chefs.

Chen Qian smiled and said, "Eat it!" Seeing his greedy look, she felt so happy that someone bought the food she cooked, which was definitely a great compliment for the cook.

Chen Hao couldn't wait to pick up the steamed buns and started eating them. Seeing him gobbling them up, he quickly served him a bowl of porridge and put it in front of him. "Don't worry, it's still early. You won't be late."

Chen Hao felt sour in his heart. He didn't have a good attitude towards his second sister, and now he almost shed tears when he saw the fussy woman without holding any grudge. He was afraid that the tears would fall, so he hurriedly lowered his head and pretended to drink porridge.

Chen Jian came out of the room, washed up, and sat at the dining table. He looked at the steamed buns and porridge and said, "You are very busy every day. I will cook breakfast from now on. You have a good rest."

"No, cooking is too much for me. " It's easy." Chen Qian served herself the porridge and said, "Dad won't go to the winery today. You can rest assured about Xu Han's character. Let's buy a house when Chen Hao goes to study!" "

This house is very good. Yes, no need to change."

"We have the conditions, why don't we live comfortably?" Chen Qian asked.

What else did Chen Jian want to persuade, but he suddenly remembered that his daughter earned the money herself. He had no position to make irresponsible remarks, and finally shut up.

After dinner, the two came to a sales office. Chen Qian has always liked this place. There are some fake trees here, which give people a very realistic look. It is said that the management here is very strict, and there are retired military guards. In a word :You can rest assured living here.

When they walked in, the sales ladies welcomed the two of them enthusiastically and said, "Our place is safe, the scenery is nice, and the transportation is convenient. If you are worried, I can take you to see the house and make a decision."

"That's fine." Chen Qian agreed, it would be more reliable to see a house than a model house or something!

After all, you have to live in a house, and comfort is the most important thing.

"Dad, what do you think?" The orientation of the house is very good, and the whole room is very bright. There are six rooms, each room has a bathroom, a public bathroom, and two living rooms. Overall, Chen Qian Very satisfied, one room is for Chen Hao, one room is for dad, and the other room is for myself. The remaining two rooms can be accommodated when guests come.

"As long as you think it's good." Chen Jian also liked it very much. This house is much larger than the houses in S City.

Chen Qian readily decided to buy it. When the sales lady told her the price, Chen Jian took a breath and said, "It's too expensive. It's better not to buy it. That room is enough." She spent so much money at once. , he felt unspeakably uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I have money." Chen Qian walked over and made some money with an inappropriate look on her face. Just as she was about to leave, three ladies walked away.