81

☆ 81. ☆, 082 The return of Eric Tsang

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 082 Zeng Zhiqiang's return

After the New Year, Chen Qian couldn't wait to start building her winery. The fire in the winery caused a lot of losses. Fortunately, the restaurant continued to make money, otherwise she really wouldn't have the capital to continue opening it.

"My winery is going to trouble you again this time." Chen Qian said while staying at the address of the original winery.

"Nothing is too much trouble. Ms. Chen will give me the design fee and I will design the winery for Ms. Chen. It is fair in the first place. If I really want to say thank you, I would also like to thank Ms. Chen for being willing to ask me to design. I can also make money so it won't be too much." Drink the northwest wind." Designer Wang said humorously.

Chen Qian couldn't help but laugh. This designer was a humorous and gentle man who was very good at pleasing girls.

Designer Wang was very angry about the destruction of the winery. These designs made by him were like his children, but they were destroyed like this. "Don't worry! Miss Chen, I will definitely design a better design this time than last time." The design drawings will come out."

"I believe you." Chen Qian nodded. The design drawings should be available soon. The only thing left is to contact the construction team. When these are completed, they will be the employees. She has already contacted those employees. Those employees expressed their willingness to work at the winery again.

"Who is in charge?" Chen Qian sat on her sofa in distress, frowning.

Chen Jian looked at his daughter's expression and knew that something was troubling him. He felt very guilty. He had never cared about his daughter since she was five years old. As a father, he was not qualified.

"Is there something bothering you? Tell me. Dad knows his abilities and may not be able to help you. Maybe you will feel better if you tell me. It's the only thing I can do." Hearing

Dad's words Chen Qian suddenly turned around and said, "Dad, my winery is about to restart."

"This is a good thing!" Chen Jian knew that the winery was gone, and he was really worried that his daughter would not recover. Now he was relieved, "Why, What are you worried about?"

"Dad, let's discuss something." "

You said that as long as dad can do it, I will risk my life to help you do it." "

It's not that serious. You also know that the winery needs I dont think its convenient for the winery to be managed by men. I want to find someone to help me. But this winery is no more important than anything else. I need to find someone I trust to manage it.

This is natural.

"I have nothing to manage around me. I remember that my father once worked in a winery. I wonder if my father can handle such a big task?"

"What's the point of this? Just leave it to me!" Chen Jian was very happy. It's a good thing that his daughter trusts him. He will slowly make up for the neglect he has given to her over the years.

"I believe dad can do it." Chen Qian was not sure about his abilities, but she really had no one else to help her at the moment.

Bai Yingxue is busy with her studies, and Xuanyuanze and the others are also busy. She is not cooperating with others in the winery, so she is too embarrassed to find these people.