27

☆ 27. ☆、028 Jujube steamed bunsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 028 Date Bun

"Come back soon!" Bai Yingxue thought of all kinds of delicacies and her mouth watered.

Chen Qian was quite speechless. After half a year of getting along, she was very familiar with Bai Yingxue's character. She could even imagine the other person's expression when he said this. She once again lamented that she was unlucky to know such a foodie. ? Even thinking about coming here before meeting him before?

Then I thought, if it weren't for Bai Yingxue's temper, maybe the two of them wouldn't have become good friends!

"I swear I'll check on you when I have time. By the way, how are your plants growing?" Chen Qian had a feeling that if she didn't get to the point, she might go too far on the topic of food and never return.

"Well, this is not bad. You don't know that the teacher praised me. I actually cultivated the seeds I showed you last time, and the germination rate is absolutely 100%. It's a pity that you are not here, otherwise you must be good. Let’s celebrate.” When talking about the last training operation, Bai Yingxue’s face was full of excitement, saying that she has been very lonely since Chen Qian left!

"That's good. I'm very interested in plant cultivation. If you have time, let me try it, even if it's just a seed." Chen Qian asked cautiously. She didn't have wood-type powers, and seeds were highly valued by the country. , every grain is more precious than gold. She has no hope at all. However, in order to cultivate ancient plants so as to reproduce hundreds of years of delicious food, this task is a long and arduous task. Do it slowly.

There was silence for a while, and her face was full of disappointment. If she could get Bai Yingxue's permission, the ancient plants could be replaced with seeds in the system. At least there was still a way. It would not be easy to find a way again. You must know that the seeds are handed over with the approval of the state. The country attaches great importance to the academy, and the teachers treat it like their own family members. It is extremely difficult to get involved. She only hoped to find a breakthrough from Bai Yingxue.

"Okay." Bai Yingxue replied firmly. Even if Chen Qian doesn't have superpowers, with her around, nothing big should happen. Moreover, although the seeds are precious, the activity inside has been lost, so it's not easy to cultivate them. At worst, just give them one seed.

"Thank you." Chen Qian was moved in her heart. She would cherish this friend for the rest of her life.

"Nothing. Seeing that you are so interested this time, let me tell you the plant cultivation table of the college! Next week we will cultivate a plant called pepper. There happen to be a lot of seeds. I can give you two. Remember Come and get it yourself."

Chili? Chen Qian was excited, chili is so good! She doesn't like anything spicy, but the food she eats after coming here is relatively bland. If she hadn't been hungry, she might not have eaten, and she would have suffered a lot.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Qian walked out of the room, thinking that she was now living in her teacher's house. Such a place was unimaginable in her previous life, and Old Man Zeng was so kind. She felt that she couldn't just eat for nothing, so she decided to cook by herself. Let the teacher guide you.

Just do what comes to mind.

Chen Qian just walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. On the way, she passed by the living room and saw a little boy and a little girl walking over. The girl was about eight or nine years old, and the boy was about the same age. He was white and fat, with a delicate face, like a New Year painting. The golden boy and girl who walked out of the house were very eye-catching.