54

☆ 54. ☆、055 Everything is possible

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 055 Everything is possible.

Chen Qian rushed to Xinxi Building in the morning. When she saw the father and daughter in front of the door, she realized what she had forgotten. She had forgotten to say hello, no wonder she was standing outside.

"Sister, it turns out you are the boss of Xinxi Building. You are so awesome." The girl looked at Chen Qian with bright eyes.

"Why do you think I'm awesome?"

"Because you have no powers like me, but you get everyone's respect. I admire you very much." The girl's eyes flashed.

Chen Qian patted her little head and said, "Believe me, you can do it too."

"Really? I can also be someone like my sister?"

"Of course, everything is possible."

From then on, the girl felt confident A seed slowly sprouted, and she could become a great and respected person even without powers. Chen Qian did not expect that she had inadvertently cultivated a great politician.

A few years later, the girl stood on the podium and said: Someone once told me that everything is possible. From then on, I set goals. With today's achievements, you may not recognize me as your student, but I still want to call you teacher.

The saying "Everything is possible" was popular hundreds of years ago and has become a wise saying in later generations, inspiring countless people.

"I don't know what I can do for you? By the way, boss, I haven't introduced myself yet. My surname is Xu, Yan Wu Xu. The single character Han calls me Xu Han. This is my daughter's name Xu Rui, which means auspicious Rui."

"My name is Chen Qian. Just call me by my name from now on. You don't have to call me boss." "

You tell me."

"I plan to open a winery and you will be the person in charge." "

I can really do this. "?" Xu Han pinched his clothes and asked uneasily.

"Dad, sister said everything is possible." Xu Rui interjected.

Chen Qian smiled and ruffled her hair, "Look, even a little girl knows that everything is possible. How can you know without giving it a try? Some people need a chance to prove themselves, and now this opportunity is for you. In front of me, if you don't want to, I can find someone else, but are you really willing?"

Xu Han's hand holding the clothes loosened, and Chen Qian knew that he was struggling in his heart, and started to tease Xu Rui.

"Have you ever studied?"

"No, I don't have powers, and they don't want to take me in."

"Some things can be done without powers. Do you want to study?" A woman of this age a few hundred years ago The child is in junior high school at school!

Xu Rui's hope rose, and she asked excitedly: "Sister, can I really study?"

"Yes, I will help you." Chen Qian pinched her little nose.

"Okay, I'll go."

"I promise you, I'll give it a try. Don't worry!" Xu Han's firm answer was obviously an inner battle.

"I believe you. I will find a way to send her to study in the next few days. When I come back, I will start to run the winery. I will find a designer for you to design the winery and someone to build the building. As for the employees, you will be responsible for recruiting me. People must be honest and willing to