"Hello, uncle and aunt, hello Mr. Xuanyuan." Chen Qian began to say hello.

"Mom and Dad, you should know that the last time my mother couldn't eat, she helped her heal her." Xuanyuan Ze introduced. He had his own plan. No matter what, Chen Qian was his mother's benefactor, so he used this as a breakthrough to introduce her as his girlfriend.

"You are that little miracle doctor!" Mrs. Xuanyuan stood up and walked towards Chen Qian, "Your cooking skills are really good. I wanted to thank you, but this brat sent you away without saying a word. I will definitely do it today. Thank you very much."

"Look, she is so beautiful, what a good girl!" Mrs. Xuanyuan kept praising Chen Qian and even held her hand affectionately.

Chen Qian was a little flattered, but she didn't forget the reason why she came here today. I wonder if Mrs. Xuanyuan would praise her like this if she knew she was her son's girlfriend?

"This is a snack made by me. A little thought is not a sign of respect."

"You kid come here when you come, why do you bring snacks?"

"It's not something expensive. This is what I'm good at. I hope my aunt won't dislike it. "

How could it be?" It was perfectly acceptable for Mrs. Xuanyuan to directly let someone take the box. It was not a valuable item, so she no longer had any taboos.

Xuanyuan Ze saw that his mother liked Chen Qian very much and thought it was time to introduce her.

"Mom, don't be so polite. We are all a family. Chen Qian is not only the boss of Xinxi Building, but also my partner and my girlfriend." "

What?" Mrs. Xuanyuan's face suddenly changed, and she quickly He took out the hand that was holding Chen Qian tightly, his expression was stunned, and he was obviously shocked.

"You said she is your girlfriend?" Mrs. Xuanyuan's voice changed.

Xuanyuan Ze was also explained clearly by Chen Qian. But as a researcher of ancient culture, how could Mrs. Xuanyuan not know this? The girlfriend will most likely become the wife.

As the mistress of a big family, she quickly put her mind back together, "It's almost noon, let's eat here!"

Chen Qian could clearly feel the coldness in her voice, but she didn't care because she was already worried. With psychological preparation, the marriages of people born in big families are always related to politics or business. She is just an ordinary person who cannot help the Xuanyuan family. How could she win the attention of these people?

"Thank you, uncle, aunt, and Mr. Xuanyuan." Chen Qian pretended that she didn't hear it but still smiled and agreed, no different from before.

Xuanyuan Ze frowned with dissatisfaction. He lived in a big family like the Xuanyuan family and had seen many different kinds of people. How could he not hear his mother's coldness? But now that Chen Qian was here, he saw that his girlfriend was still smiling like a flower. This silly girl must still be smiling. You dont feel it! Saying it in front of her would definitely make her sad, so Xuanyuan Ze decided to wait until he saw her off before talking.

Everyone in the Xuanyuan family was absent-minded during the meal, but Chen Qian saw that the big family's lunch was not that good. To be honest, it was not as rich as her family's breakfast. In short, she continued to act like a person who didn't know anything. Heartless people chatted for a while after dinner.

Chen Qian looked at the time: "Xuanyuan, it's getting late. I should go back. My uncle and aunt must also have something to do!" I heard that Mr. Xuanyuan went to meet friends and therefore did not eat here. Chen Qian didn't know the reason. Maybe Mr. Xuanyuan didn't want to see her, or he really went to meet his friends as Mrs. Xuanyuan said.

"Well, okay, I'll give it to you right now." Xuanyuan Ze agreed wholeheartedly. He also wanted to ask his parents why he treated his girlfriend like this.

"Well uncle and aunt, I'm leaving first." Chen Qian stood up calmly and said with a smile.

"Okay, haha." Mrs. Xuanyuan's smile was formulaic, and you could tell at a glance that it wasn't sincere.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Miss Good-for-Nothing: Transformed into a Concubine , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Sword Points to the Beauty of the Country , [Time Travel and Rebirth] A Wise Concubine in Power , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] Genius Princess, Buy One Get One Free , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Tyrant , my code name is 007 , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Concubine of the Country , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Story of the Succession of the Furnace Female Couple , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Charming Life of Sleeping Beauty , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Abandoned Concubine is on Top, The Red Card Prince Please Exit , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After reincarnating as a prince, I maxed out my salted fish skills

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top